Tweakers stealing catalytic converter

Tom_Willis

Reaction
So when you're found crushed (by your own jack) under another man's car while trying to steal parts you're still "suspected " of being a thief?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Too soon?

1616170947832.png

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Rand Paul just did an interview where he called out "Doctor " Fauci on his bs. He stated that once adults have either been vaccinated, or recovered from the virus (like Rand Paul) there's no reason to wear a mask anymore. And no reason for children to wear them at all. And the next logical step is to open up the country, make masks voluntary, and crush the Chinese government for hiding the virus.

Tube ride

Reaction
Going down to orange ca tomorrow to tow a Prius back to Vegas for a guy , he bought it at a auction for $2100 it’s 2007 with 114000. And yes the catalytic converters have been removed haha ! the replacement cats that are not the California compliant ones are about $300

jon coleman

Reaction
49 state& carb cat are same , its just the calif one has the ' carb compliant' pn#, ( lottsa graft , lobbying,corruption, payoffs , bribes,ect.to get the part number approvals), cali sux, my buddy Andy ( owner, off mission Gorge road , san diego.plug👍)from Andy's muffler has cat storys that will make your head explode😱

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
at 4 bucks a ga., bring back the 3 cyl.stick shift efi geo metro, 45+ mpg, & no toxic lithiium ion battery waste
Back in 2008/09 these things were incredibly hard to find. As much as I want to ram my wifes Prius into a wall and total it so I can drive my Tundra again, the price of gas is gonna force me to keep driving it (need beer money). I've had my Tundra parked since Nov 2019