Tweakers stealing catalytic converter

jon coleman

Reaction
bet al gore drives His tundra all day long, " necessarily skyrocket" energy prices is what the adjenda 20-30 is all about, no more cars, just public transportation& bike paths, meanwhile poorer folks get screwed by hi fuel costs, still gotta go to work, still gotta drop kids off at school( oh wait, school is shut down, un less your illegal immigrant children, then sandiego teachers are 'in person ' teaching the immigrant, not the native), ready, set,LAFFY😆😆😆😆

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
bet al gore drives His tundra all day long, " necessarily skyrocket" energy prices is what the adjenda 20-30 is all about, no more cars, just public transportation& bike paths, meanwhile poorer folks get screwed by hi fuel costs, still gotta go to work, still gotta drop kids off at school( oh wait, school is shut down, un less your illegal immigrant children, then sandiego teachers are 'in person ' teaching the immigrant, not the native), ready, set,LAFFY😆😆😆😆
Quit being poor! Work harder!!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Let's use math too, I know you like math, I low balled the Tundra, more like $60

1617119691496.png

jon coleman

Reaction
hmmm, in my drinking daze i avoided math,
12 pac x 4 per week x 52 weeks=aaaaa Shy t !!!, just put the beer& chips on my credit card....( edit, i only puchased ice cold beer at the expensive liquor stores, never at a big cheap retail store, that way it costs a Lot more👍

Last edited:

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Hey Carlos, Where's the part of the "fuel cost" calculation that includes your SD electricity prices? Charging one of those gelding "cars " on kalifornistan grid prices must raise your utility bill. Up here at the Compound, I'm fortunate that I don't drive enough miles for gas prices to matter, so owning a paid-off 9 year old F150 works best for me. No big lease or loan payment, maybe fill up the gas tank twice a month, and Im spared the shame & indignity of being seen in a prius-type vehicle.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Hey Carlos, Where's the part of the "fuel cost" calculation that includes your SD electricity prices? Charging one of those gelding "cars " on kalifornistan grid prices must raise your utility bill. Up here at the Compound, I'm fortunate that I don't drive enough miles for gas prices to matter, so owning a paid-off 9 year old F150 works best for me. No big lease or loan payment, maybe fill up the gas tank twice a month, and Im spared the shame & indignity of being seen in a prius-type vehicle.
I don't think he has a PHEV.

Pretty sure his model of prius is an HEV, thus no charging from grid.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I had to use like 2 mins of my break to do that in excel, that is all the time I'm willing to spend on something so meaningless

I could pay off my Tundra today and have it sit for as long as I want. But I'd rather have the money in my bank in case I need to buy a catalytic for the other Prius my wife drives lol

My dad has had offers on my truck since I am keeping it in Calexico, he uses it when he needs something bigger than his T100 for whatever he's doing to keep himself busy in retirement. For an 11 year old truck, it's in pretty damn near mint condition and probably worth more than I paid for it.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
I miss my '06 4wd crew cab tundy. Absolutely reliable, roomy, and it was perfect for working at SCORE races because you could sleep in it.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
This is what I was driving before my first toyota truck. When I was young and could actually get into a sports car without crawling on my hands and knees.

Attachments

• 20210329_151349.jpg
    20210329_151349.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41

Tube ride

Reaction
The lot had 5 diffrent Prius all missing cats. A nice 2007 was just showing up when I was there , when I got home I checked it and they got it listed bids at $255 . The cats to replace are $140 a piece need two, the California compliant ones are $750 .

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Where is the exploding Cat Security option? I'd buy a Prius just to watch it explode and take the thief out with it. I absolutely despise thieves.

Aloha
Have you ever seen the videos of people building Bait-Amazon packages. So satisfying to watch. We need the Prius-cat version.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
The tweakers have discovered the sawzall here in Wyoming (at least this part) Monday night my Internatinal diesel 2 ton flat bed was hit the little p r I c k s not only snagged my converter they got the particulate filter also (I didn't know those were a hot commodity) after looking up everything needed to get it fixed & get that damn regenerate now light turned off it's going to cost $9000.00 for parts alone AYFKM!

REALLY?

Needless to say it not getting anything more than a 5' long piece of 4" aluminised chunk of exaust tubing from the downpipe to the muffler & the EFI flashed so it never sees the need for regenerate ever again....and killing that 200 watt regenerate light in the dash.

I can thank the great Wyoming legislators for not requiring smog testing

Hell my fuel mileage could increase ain't that a btch?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
My truck is registered in Imperial County, I only have to smog it when I sell it. I've paid more to smog my wifes Prius than my Tundra and we've had both about the same amount of time lol