two link or four

Reaction
Im running the stock rear end on my 07 silverado, and i have the camburg ten inch travel suspension kit up front, so im trying to decide what to go with the four link will give me plenty of travel almost too much with only ten up front but help me out if you have ideas

TauMau

Reaction
With only 10 up front I vote for a spring under deaver kit with just a couple hoops in the back for shocks to retain most your bed space. Cheaper (by far), quicker (as in build time), less maintenance and better as a daily driver. If you decide to start looking at full long travel I would suggest looking into an older vehicle that's already been built and using the Silvy to tow it out to the desert. For what it would cost to link your Silverado, you can buy an older truck or buggy already done up.

Whatever route you choose, good luck.

Reaction
deavers sound like a good idea and are alot cheaper, but whats the travel on those thanks for the help

slcpunk74

Reaction
Dpending on the pack it would most likely pull in the 15-17" range. Larger packs like the 62" that we run on our toy can pull around 19".