Two Questions: any copies of 08 Score 1000 map and where to buy auto insurance for Me

Bajajt12

Reaction
Starting to plan for the 1000, Nov. is not that far away.

Does any one have a copy of last years map?

I know there is a thread somewhere on buying insurance for Mexico, can someone help me find it?:)

Thanks

rickf

Reaction
Re: Two Questions: any copies of 08 Score 1000 map and where to buy auto insurance fo

pm sent

CharlieIII

Reaction
Re: Two Questions: any copies of 08 Score 1000 map and where to buy auto insurance fo

Alex Patterson is his name on here. You can buy from him.

Baja Fool

Reaction

Starting to plan for the 1000, Nov. is not that far away.

Does any one have a copy of last years map?

I know there is a thread somewhere on buying insurance for Mexico, can someone help me find it?:)

Thanks
Here's a copy of the map and call ADA VIS @ 1-800-909-4457. They can email you your policy to print out. After 20 years of Baja travel I finally got cracked by a bus south of Ensenada at the 500 this year. Everything worked as advertised. Once I was back in the states and processed my stuff, I got my check within 2 weeks. Of course Mexican Insurance is NOT the same as U.S. insurance, but to travel there your policy must be underwritten by a Mexican Insurance Company.
Their country, their rules.

Good Luck

Attachments