Type 2 into beetle

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
It would put the shroud pretty close to the package tray. I don't think I've ever seen one on a full body car.

Maybe Harleysdad or brogill can chime in.

brad inch

Reaction
It would put the shroud pretty close to the package tray. I don't think I've ever seen one on a full body car.

Maybe Harleysdad or brogill can chime in.
and the trans will be sticking out the bottom of the car.just run the shifter rod on the of the tunnel and use a after market shifter. what is this car going to be used for?

Garey

Reaction
It’s going into a class eleven, don’t worry it’s legal in the Legacy racing organization, after thinking about it, I will just use the shift tube adapter to keep it in the tunnel. I can’t run it above the tunnel due to the fuel cell sits right on top of it, plus I want to keep all the cooling tins in the engine compartment. Thanks for the reply’s

dirtslinger

Reaction
Since you have to run the stock frame horns, there's no real advantage to putting the motor up that high and at that big of an angle. Also, with the trans getting up that high above the frame horns, you're going to loose a bunch of down travel. The actual trick in the 11 cars is to "secretly" lower the trans down to gain some down travel.

All that being said, I have no idea what the Legacy rules are, but they sound a little iffy to me.