U.P. TIME TRIAL EVENT THIS SAT.

motoxscott

Reaction
I would say most of the dezertrangers crew will be out there with a few of us racing. I'm shooting to have my truck ready to race next season, until then I must spectate and help get the word out.

-Scott

RRose

Reaction
I'm in. I've got a ton of work to finish on the truck for it to be ready... but I'll be running it.

Ryan

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
I'll show but no go for me, looking for a good time

orvacian

Reaction
I will be there with my new digital camera and a tripod! And mabye a camcorder too! Just spectating for me.

desertracer

Reaction
We are gonna try to make it out there with our 1 car. The car is all all back together but we are trying to get some graphic's done before the time trials. If we don't get the graphic's we'll stll probably show up and run the plain car. How many laps do we run, 3-3 laps sessions?

WFODAN

Reaction
I'll be there .............. Craig , don't hunt what you can't kill !!

RRose

Reaction
naw.... got a new vested interest in it all of a sudden.... having to much fun with it to get rid of it....

beamdream

Reaction
Dan dan dan dan.....we'll see on the 26th you thilly wabbit!!

Hey dude call me--I need to chat with ya. PM me if you dont have my numero

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
If Craig had a bumper he would have pulled a "Belden" numerous times already lol.

Hes better off without one!!

beamdream

Reaction
Austin makes a very interesting point. BUT---I still need one dude. My core support and radiator are haunting me in my sleep. And yeah I got your PM. Lets talk about this. Im gonna get you my number again,

homey

Reaction
Hmm, I know someone that makes a pretty good Taco bumper...Khris, did you get any pictures to turn out?

sirhk100

Reaction
I got them but it was dark... Yours turned out bitchin, I was WAY skepticle on your idea but it looks pretty cool. Check your email...

RacnCPA

Reaction
Well I would have attended had I known about it before committing to the SNORE/MORE race this weekend in Barstow. So where are these events advertised other than on the Prerunner's site? Perhaps an ad in Dusty Times would help for those of us that use DT as our guide to the races. What up with that Greg & Jen?

WFODAN

Reaction
Hey CPA ,

You can make it to rialto and still have plenty of time to make it to barstow before the race starts . That is my plan at least and I'm racing rialto .