matt35x

i think this game is gonna be so sik
what do you guy think?
its so realistic i think its awsome that they made a game in this sport

Liquorbox75

Waiting impatiently on my copy

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
I found it a bit too complicated ....It is actually easier to do the subs in real life than those complicated combination of buttons

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I downloaded the demo today and this game is awesome! Every bit of it is so realistic, including the commentary.

I found it a bit too complicated ....It is actually easier to do the subs in real life than those complicated combination of buttons
??? There's no combination of buttons whatsoever, you just mash the buttons as fast as possible and hope for the best.

Has anyone figured out how to pull off rear naked or triangle chokes? The most logical position for a triangle is from guard but that ends up in an armbar.

michael_loomis

There is a list of combos in the options menu...

Pretty realistic looking...

Joe Rogans voice is enough to keep me from owning the game... it makes my skin crawl.. but then again..

Who cares with these two walking by every round!!!!

matt35x

the subs arent that complicated you just have to get used to them
once you get them down they help out alott hah
i like the ground game alot better than fist to fist tho

bajafox

Accepted
finally downloaded it, might have to get it, we usually play video games after PPV's and this might be perfect for our after PPV party/drinking

forktom

went to the preorder party thing at gamestop at midnight last night. played the game for an hour. so awsome.

Liquorbox75

Got my copy at midnight then played till 6 a.m .Needless to sy the game is so addicting its a little difficult to get used to but a good game

bajafox

Accepted
I'm too low on funds to get it right now but from the posts so far I'll have to pick it up next week, sounds like the perfect game for post UFC PPV action

m80ondirt

Allright, my boys have a headstart on learning the tricks. What kind of secret info can anyone give me to suprise them???

dezertranger1600

the online play is ridiculous...you will get ROCKED. My suggestion is to complete career mode and then try online.

Overall the game is amazing.9/10