Uh Oh, Say It's Not So!!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Its tough all over! Sad to see that. Hope to see those guys out in the dez on something. Major bummer.

harleys dad

Reaction
ten cents down, ten cents a month forever, final offer!!!not worth anymore than that or those terms to me!! Got to keep money in reserve to maintain it when it brakes in half!

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I know I am new on here but been in this a long time. You are a brave man Mr. Harleys dad saying crap like that about somebodies ride.Scotts brother will put a whoopin on you I've seen it done for way less.Not very classy in my book even if you had bad dealings with Danny.

tigengineer

Reaction
ten cents down, ten cents a month forever, final offer!!!not worth anymore than that or those terms to me!! Got to keep money in reserve to maintain it when it brakes in half!

he is not putting them down, he is juts speaking the truth, i helped fix the broken nightmare along with many other issues, but that was a while ago, things may have changed on the new trucks, but what i do see is a trend with people that buy Porter trophy trucks, and that is that they usually do not keep them for too long.....

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I know I am new on here but been in this a long time. You are a brave man Mr. Harleys dad saying crap like that about somebodies ride.Scotts brother will put a whoopin on you I've seen it done for way less.Not very classy in my book even if you had bad dealings with Danny.

Easy there buddy... He is only speaking on what he knows. Some Porter Trucks might have had an issue, that's it...

deano

McDeano
Reaction
better make it a large bag of the "orville redenbacher" please, and can you add the "movie-theater" butter too ??? -- thank you :cool:

JDub24

Reaction
According to Mr. Kincaid himself, he is moving on to a different sport all together... He has been in the desert for a long time and looking for a change of view. I dont belive that $$$ is the issue...:)

danzar

Reaction
He said he was going to spend his money relaxing a little more, can't blame him.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Sorry Dave but I just think it was out of line. Scott and Gary Kincaid are stand up guys and I heard they are building two short course trucks. Nothing to do with money or performance of the Porter.

GHARACING

Reaction
Sorry Dave but I just think it was out of line. Scott and Gary Kincaid are stand up guys and I heard they are building two short course trucks. Nothing to do with money or performance of the Porter.

no short course trucks... truck has plenty of performance... it didnt break in half... not money...

scott is tired of desert racing... he wants to relax on his boat and go FISH! man all these rumors!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I personally love this truck. If I had the money I would buy it all. I think someone will get a killer deal for everything that Scott is offering. Good luck with the sale

Dezertpilot

Reaction
no short course trucks... truck has plenty of performance... it didnt break in half... not money...

scott is tired of desert racing... he wants to relax on his boat and go FISH! man all these rumors!

I totally understand, after going deep sea fishing last Saturday I think that fishing is an awesome hobby!

Cadwell

Reaction
he might be tired of dezert racing now but I give him two years and he will be back racing again!!!