Uh Oh, Say It's Not So!!!

GHARACING

Reaction
well when you dont care to do something, and dont enjoy driving anymore, ya id say its possible

jfracerzr

Reaction
i have nothing to do with the team or anything
but i heard someone say something aout them building a single seat buggy

bigdawg77

Reaction
gha has it right,just taken a little brake.and for the history of porter you should not lump
all trucks in with one that had problems.i can tell you 100% this truck is very well built and never had a problem with even a small crack let alone braking in half

possemotorsport

Reaction
The drama......I have pitted the truck off & on for 2 years. Scott is a stand up guy who spent plenty $$$$ to make the truck work. His brother Gary built huge horse power. Jeff Quinn helped step the program up and the crew from both So. Cal & Ariz. all make this Porter work. This truck is as well built as a Geiser, SPD or any other TT.
I am not an insider, but the guys from GHA are. If Scott wants to spend time w/ his kids, go fishing or build his business, more power to him. Hopefully he will come back.

Whoever buys the truck is getting a quality TT

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Not that it matters but I heard from a personal friend Sat night at a racers wedding that two new trucks are being built.Straighten us all out Gary where you at.

harleys dad

Reaction
I know I am new on here but been in this a long time. You are a brave man Mr. Harleys dad saying crap like that about somebodies ride.Scotts brother will put a whoopin on you I've seen it done for way less.Not very classy in my book even if you had bad dealings with Danny.
The last thing I am afraid of is threats, dont know where you come off like that. I have had 0 dealings with Danny or anybody with a porter TT but when you see one fully broke in half it is very easy to link them all when you see one, You people are way to sensitive, I was only joking, 10 cents down and 10 cents forever would be the only way I could ever buy a trophy truck of anykind. have known Danny for a long time and happen to like the guy, I am sure the brake in half syndrome was built out of the TTs long ago, but seeing one sure makes you never forget.

Last edited:

BGRANT

Reaction
The last thing I am afraid of is threats, dont know where you come off like that. I have had 0 dealings with Danny or anybody with a porter TT but when you see one fully broke in half it is very easy to link them all when you see one, You people are way to sensitive, I was only joking, 10 cents down and 10 cents forever would be the only way I could ever buy a trophy truck of anykind. have known Danny for a long time and happen to like the guy, I am sure the brake in half syndrome was built out of the TTs long ago, but seeing one sure makes you never forget.

Dave, You were realy joking? I thought you were serious about the .10 down and .10 a month. I was going to quadruple your offer......Damn.:D

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction

Attachments

• chasetruck.jpg
    chasetruck.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,570

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I just found entertainment for the summer party at my house. jajaja. Thanks john

Off topic but the owner of the company works out at Golds Gym in HB. So do some of the girls..lol

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I saw that van in the parking lot of Whiskey Petes last year at the Mint. Never noticed the 714 number. Funny stuff.

Hijack over..

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Dave I told you I was sorry but thought that if someone is trying to sell something of that caliber you dont need to talk crap about what they are selling. Thats all. But I have watched this board for years and you are known to be a know it all and start crap for no reason. Just stating the facts and that does not mean I do not like you.Your actually a good guy away from the computer at races