Uhh Ok.....

michael_loomis

Reaction
LMAO .... i was wondering the same thing ! .... then i noticed the Arizona license plate :)

blind655

Reaction

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

hbprnstr

Reaction
I'm so glad i wasn't the only one that fell on the floor when i saw that!! LOL

orvacian

Reaction
See what happens when you use one of Kritters formulas to design your suspension instead of common sense! LOL!!!!!!!

blind655

Reaction
i just looked at it again... and i repeat

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
UHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are there shocks on that getup?? i notice his thing says DGfabrications(drunk guy) Im assuming....key word ASSUMING he was drunk??? when he designed THAT!??

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by TrucksR4Girls on 01/26/03 01:29 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

evan_clanin

Reaction
fabtech sticker in the window, that might have somthing to do with it

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction
See all you old school guys just don't recognize state of the art technology...this is a first..external radiused, triangulated roll cage with the tweeker approved stock sheet metal termination points...who will be the first in your neighborhood to have this???

Start drinking till you see double and act single

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
see what happens when you dont turn on the lights when your building things wow can you say tweekers

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
AAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA.

See what happens when you get a good deal.

dunerking

Reaction
Now that is funny.I saw that same photo 1-25-03 and scratched my head wondering..........maybe a mobile gym workout equpment or just boredom and extra tubing,I don't know.Thanks for posting that,I'm still trying to stop laughing.

hit it hard<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by dunerking on 01/26/03 11:28 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

In_the_works

Reaction
Wow, where can I get one? That thing's a graveyard for "dead bars".

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250

michael_loomis

Reaction
i think that he brazed everything with brass rod and a torch! look at the blown up readers ridez pic! it REALLY is state of the art cause i just read in a welding handbook that sometimes brazing is stronger than the metal itself :)

it also says he's trying to build his own A ARMS to " GET SOME TRAVEL!" lol cant wait to see this ! who the hell needs a rollcage with towers like this.

oh well props for atleast attempting his own product.

Tim

Reaction
jesus guys! It may not be the best ,but it seems that he takes it offroad which is more than many on this board or many that have a lot more capable set ups can say. Email him directly and give him some suggestions, since he is building it himself. (not directed at anyone specific, it just seems like what a bunch of "mommy paid for" "clear corner prerunner" kids would say, not some real racers), Tim

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
"See what happens when you use one of Kritters formulas to design your suspension"
Must have been the drugs + boose + fab tools = off road truck equation!!!

" instead of common sense! LOL!!!!!!!"
Most eqautions are common sense once you think about them.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>