Ultra4 San Felipe

E. Araiza

Reaction
Hey Dave I'm planning to go and shoot the race but if you can give me any pointers to where is the fun stuff at the track it will be highly appreciate it!

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
I’m helping to guide some racers from he border to SF were at the military checkpoint

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

43mod

Reaction
sooooo glad I am here in the rain instead of down in yucky Baja.

mig29

Reaction
While wandering up north slowly after NORRA 1000, I came into San Felipe yesterday (Thu). Turns out Ultra4 San Felipe is this weekend, so I decided to stay & photo/video it.

Below are some videos from today (Qualifying):

Ultra4 KOTH (King of the Hammers): Shannon Campbell #5, Qualifying [ '19 Ultra4 SF100, 5/17 Fri ]

Ultra4 KOTH (King of the Hammers): Marcos Gomez #86, Qualifying [ '19 Ultra4 SF100, 5/17 Fri ]

Ultra4 KOTH (King of the Hammers): Craig Behrens #4468 [ '19 Ultra4 SF100, 5/16 Thu ]

Coincidentally, I got an email from a Maine couple THAT morning at 8:30am..who flew into San Felipe in an electric glider. I met them at the NORRA 1000 start in San Felipe, they came in on a motorbike..looking for a trailer (hopefully from NORRA offroad team). They wanted to transport the glider back to El Dorado ranch, so they could do engine work (Porsche Type 4 motor). They are both Stanford Univ grads (Political Science), & are aviation enthusiasts. Part of a niche group of people looking for thermals around the world. I had dinner with them that evening, & we had an intense discussion about Aviation & Aerospace Engineering. See attached pic.

I later went to Pete's Camp, to get shots of sunrise

Ultra4 KOTH (King of the Hammers): sunrise, Pete's Camp [ '19 Ultra4 SF100, 5/17 Fri ]

Attachments

Last edited: