• Forum membership has its advantages....

Under New Management!

TimHayosh

First, the FormulaNine website has finally been updated! Make sure you have your speakers on when the page loads!

Second, I have turned over the management, administration, and responsibilities to Mike Hinson (RDC username: mike_hinson). Just like me a little over a year ago, Mike has a new car and the desire to see Class 9 advance. I will always be available to Mike to assist with the maintenance of the website. Plus, he takes way better pictures than I do!

It has been a pleasure and an honor to serve as the webmaster of "the internet home of Class 9" for this last year or so. As some of you may already know, I have been asked to drive the new class 10 car from <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.raceshock.com>Coyote Off-Road Cars</A>. How could I say no!!?? My dedication to that project will leave me no time to give FormulaNine the time and attention it deserves. I'm sure many of you have aready noticed how infrequently it has been getting updated. One of the main reasons I started it was to get timely racing info to the Class 9 community. This can only happen when a Class 9 driver is at the wheel of the website.

The success of FormulaNine.com is due to you, the racers and fans of Class 9. I was shocked to see in September that the site had over 10,000 hits; 12,000+ as of today. Amazing. I know that in the future, F9 will continue to grow as Mike takes the reigns and you continue to contribute.

Thanks, Tim Hayosh

mike_hinson

Tim,
Thanks for the great intro. I hope I can live up to it. Good luck with the new 10 car. If you are as successful with it as you were with the 9 car, you'll be a force to be reckoned with.
Mike

Protech975

Thanks Tim for all your help! You are a great Web Master,Good luck with the 10 car drive,just remember "It Turns Much Easier" and "Don't Hit any of the 9 cars" Mike I know will be a great leader for our site as I have first hand knowlage of his committment to a project when he teamed up with me to put on the BBQ after the Big MORE/SNORE race in Nov.
I recently put my car up for sale on RD and F9 and sold it 2 days later! so I'm without a ride as of now! Thanks.
TTYS Rob Stapp #975

TimHayosh

Dude, that car sold already!!!!!???? Damn these websites are powerful. There's a guy from Ensenada who'll be here tomorrow to (hopefully) get mine. The web is a beautiful place!

mike_hinson

Tim & Rob,
Looks like I will have to do some updating in the near future.

On another note, did you guys have any spare stuff left over after the sales of your cars, or did all the 9 stuff go with them?
Mike

Protech975

Mike
Like Tim I gave all my spare parts to the guy who bought it, Tons of stuff - EXCEPT
Two spare rear tires and two fronts and one old rear and front shock. That way I can help you guys pit when you come out to Barstow to race!
My car was sold to a guy in Vegas who may race either SNORE or MORE or both. Really bummed to see it go! Rob S. #975

Protech975

Mike
Not this year! I plan on taking a year off "If I can Stand It" Then start looking for a 2/1600.
I will helping my racer friends pit this year then see how things look in a years or so, Who knows we may not have any desert left to race in if all the "Wako powers that be" get their way so I will also be helping to fight for our right to keep the desert open and free to use as we see fit! Rob S. #975