• Forum membership has its advantages....

Union 76 Race gas

Ryno

I know Both VP and Trick sell race gas. I also know that the hi way station on 78 on the way to Ocotillo sells it. I used to buy 55 gallon drums from trick, for a season, I was pretty sure they sold the lower grades too.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

JCA

Thanks. I know about the vp and trick but Jimmy8 was talking about the price in another post and I wanted to check it out seeing how my motor does not need the high octane (105-108). What pump gas do the pro trucks run?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Jimmy8

Some 76 stations here in AZ sell 100 octane pump gas, and I am sure that they do the same in CA. Protrucks run a special mix gas from VP I think.

PMC Racing

ntsqd

I was told some time ago that Trick Racing Fuel was merely a west coast marketer of Union 76 fuel. That the actual product is the same. For what ever reason 76 couldn't, or didn't want to sell race fuel on the west coast directly (CA only ?). The may have changed since.
If that never was correct, you can thank Stewart Racing Products in Rosamond (@ Willow Springs Racetrack) for that bit of disinformation.

TS

"Teach you all I know and you're still stupid"
-- Howdy Lee

Jimmy8

I have only seen Trick race gas at Shell stations.

PMC Racing

JCA,
If you are racing the New Years Fud Race you can buy 76 at Sellers Petroleum in El Centro.........

The M in SMD

TROPHYSEDAN

You can buy 76 race gas at Clarks truck stop in Indio off Indio BLVD .Thanks 11 Brothers race team

vwguy

i know that you can buy 100 octane 76 race gas out of the pump in norco

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it