Unlimited Buggy Beadlocks

Masek Racing

Reaction
I'm ordering a new set of wheels this week and can't chose between a Centerline with a beadlock or The Douglas wheel that comes with a bead lock.
Which are lighter?
Which are stronger?
or is one just better?
Any feedback would help.

Joe Masek........# 947

prolite#7

Reaction
I'm ordering a new set of wheels this week and can't chose between a Centerline with a beadlock or The Douglas wheel that comes with a bead lock.
Which are lighter?
Which are stronger?
or is one just better?
Any feedback would help.

Joe Masek........# 947
I have tested both on my pro buggy and I think the centerlines were better ( stronger and weigh a little more) but they cost more, both wheels are a good choice ,

hrtmotorsports

Reaction
We have no experience with the Centerlines, but have tested and used the DWT wheels. I would recommend the DWT wheels with no reservations. Plus, the DWTs have a nice mud cover to help keep the weight down during a race. I know DWT has worked hard in the last year to update all their wheels and reduce weight without compromising strength.

69nos

Reaction
iTi PerfromanceMotorsports is a new dealer for the Douglas wheel. We will be attending all of the Lucas races this year and have the trackside support for the racers. We would like the opportunity to help you with your new wheels. Give us a call at (909) 390-4686 and ask for Frank.

Masek Racing

Reaction
We have no experience with the Centerlines, but have tested and used the DWT wheels. I would recommend the DWT wheels with no reservations. Plus, the DWTs have a nice mud cover to help keep the weight down during a race. I know DWT has worked hard in the last year to update all their wheels and reduce weight without compromising strength.
LOOR will not let you run those plastic covers that are held on by (3) dzus fasteners.
They made one of the guys in our class remove them before our race on sunday.
But I think the foam ones still work.