• Forum membership has its advantages....

Unsportsman Like Conduct- Mike Frye

Mxrider99

This is a paralyzed kid racing SXS with hand controls.

Watch this and lets hear your opinion. Hope he doesn't bring this over to BITD or any of the other series he races....

"My weekend was going great until this. Was running second the whole race and driving my heart out to hold off third until this. So this guy received a dns because he didn’t do a lap and was on the side of the track every time I came by. Apparently he pulled out with no helmet or seatbelt on the last lap. I gave him a little bump in the wash to let him know I was there and when we came out of it he still wouldn’t move. I tried to pass and he remained in the center of the track. They tell you to bump twice and then move them if they don’t move. So I bumped again, harder this time and you can see the rest. Not much I could do to defend myself and mostly worried about the race still. When he got back in he remained in front in the center of the track. On my part some more patience may have payed off but this dude should not have been in the way after we came out of the wash because he was many laps down from the leaders. Bummer to lose a solid second place finish this way because so much goes into racing these races and I almost had it but that’s racing and at the end of the day I feel blessed just to be out there and competitive again Thank you to my sponsors and everyone that supports me, wish I coulda brought it home for you guys"

Last edited:

Chainguide

it looked like he was waving at you, possible middle finger salute? He wasn't just holding you up, but it looks like two others were also being hung up right behind you. Was there more to this story to piss him off? Still no excuse for him to be such a dick.

Holy Hell? This is wrong on so many levels. I really want to believe he was unaware the driver was paralyzed when he came at him like that though because you have to be a real A-hole to swing on a guy who lives in a wheelchair.

Does this same guy race 6100? (I remember the name I think.)

What race was this at?

scottm

Horn, then bump, then bump harder, then.. pepper spray?

R. Gross

Am I really reading this right? The guy breaks or has issues on lap 1, re-enters the race course on the last lap with no helmet or belts, never pulls off of a course he should not be on anyways, alters the finish of a race and he is pissed because he got bumped? If I was WORCS I would be livid that he put the race org in risk of losing their insurance or opportunity to permit races.
He needs to sell his car and go into UFC with that kind disposition and attitude. Just can't fix stupid and who knows where to slip that class act into the off road desert racing guide.

Off-Road Desert Racing Guide

Mxrider99

Who is the guy? Why are we holding back on his name? He's okay with his actions, so why not call him out?
Mike Frye- FRYE RACING. TROPHY TRUCK CHAMPION FROM SNORE.

Call him out...He deserves a good ass whoopin'....
Holy Hell? This is wrong on so many levels. I really want to believe he was unaware the driver was paralyzed when he came at him like that though because you have to be a real A-hole to swing on a guy who lives in a wheelchair.

Does this same guy race 6100? (I remember the name I think.)

What race was this at?
Yes he does. and the WORCS race in Sand Hollow over the weekend.

Am I really reading this right? The guy breaks or has issues on lap 1, re-enters the race course on the last lap with no helmet or belts, never pulls off of a course he should not be on anyways, alters the finish of a race and he is pissed because he got bumped? If I was WORCS I would be livid that he put the race org in risk of losing their insurance or opportunity to permit races.
He needs to sell his car and go into UFC with that kind disposition and attitude. Just can't fix stupid and who knows where to slip that class act into the off road desert racing guide.

Off-Road Desert Racing Guide
Sure did read it right. He races alot more than just a SXS. Dude has held andy Mcmillin up too. He commented on the original post.

He and his team has brought it to BITD. This year at Parker we tried to pass on the first lap in 7200. Caught them right before pit 1. Followed them through the pit and they rabbit. Caught back up and bump them lightly. Would you know it they rabbit again. At this time we hit Bouse. Knowing the graded road was going to be dusty we back down. As this is still the first lap. We jump into the sand wash before pit 2 and pick up our pace. Catching right back up. Just in time to hit pit 2. We following 2" off there rear bumper through the pit. At the resume race speed sign. They try to take off again. This time we anticipate it and bump them again. With the same result as the last. Knowing we had a left hand turn ahead. I tell my co driver to hold on. They slowed down for it and we didn't. Hitting them so hard it lifted the back of there truck. When it came down they were 45 to the course. Shooting them off the course. They almost roll as he jerk the wheel to stay on the course. I slow down not to caught up in them if they did roll. Finally pulling over and let us go by. Think the only reason was to clean out there pants. They have no respect toward other racers. If your caught pull over, if your bumped pull the F**K over. We should not have to remove you from the course. These actions are uncalled for. Knowing that the promoters will do not much of anything. Let this be everyone's warning to stay clear of these guys.

BANNED4LIFE

i gotta ask.....WHERE IS SIREN????? get one, put it on a toggle switch.....always have siren going when roughing dipshits up..........btw, the guy is moron for not getting out of way.......but siren , a GOOD $400 one, covers your ass, when vids come into play.....