UP Greg

sirhk100

Reaction
I got a early copy of Sept. issue of OffRoad Mag. because we got a project truck from work on the cover. Looking through it saw an article on the sand blast and saw pictures of your truck and Damon's F150. Just thought I'd let you know if you weren't already aware.

Khris

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

Greg

Reaction
Thats too cool!!! I thought they were gonna run the article like in march but things didn't go as smoothly as planned and I thought they just shelved the whole layout. Well cool, i cant wait to see it.

Greg

DougM

Reaction
There are some decent pics of Frank Rusichs new prerunner as well (Red F-150)

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Also heard that Greg's truck was on EXPN last week on a program called "DC SHOES Detention" (???). A couple people have commented on it, but no one can tell us what the bit was about. Anyone else see this? One person said they thought it was something to do with a shop in Corona. Any info? I'd like to order a copy of the show but I'm not even finding it on any of the ESPN channel listings for last Weds or Thurs.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I saw it and I think it was actually on ESPN 2 not ESPN. The show did a segment on this kid from San Clemente High who made a video about the local kids and the "big air" they catch on their dirtbikes, wave runners and in their trucks. There was a shot of Greg's truck as well as the General and a couple of other trucks that I saw at the jump contest. It was shot at that hill jump behind some fab shop. Sorry I can't be more specific as I am not from up there and have never been there, but have seen it in some other videos.

See ya in the dirt!

1992f150

Reaction
probably from the full tilt meeting? Wasnt that in San clemente?

Azusa: shame of the foothills

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Oh boy the General was in it???? Now I need to find out what show this was!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Yeah, there was a sick little shot of the General flying up the hill and through the air and landing it, with dirt flying everywhere! The General made Prime Time!

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
What day and time was it on??

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Sorry Austin, I looked all over the ESPN and EXPN TV listings and couldn't find it and I don't remember when it was on. All I remember was that it was last week sometime and it was on in the afternoon, like 2:00 until 6:00.

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ok I found these that were on Friday on ESPN 2

THE ORVIS SPORTING LIFE 5:00 pm to
5:30 pm

ADVANTAGE ADVENTURES WITH TOM MIRANDA 5:30 pm to
6:00 pm

Anything sound familar?

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Neither of those sound familiar. I know the show was called DC Shoes something and the host was some chick. The only other thing I can think of, was maybe it was on Fox Sports West. I tried to look at their TV listings, but they will only show it to you if you are a member. Its free to join so maybe if you have some time sign up and then check it out.

See ya in the dirt!

1992f150

Reaction
Orvis is fly fishing stuff most likely. Advantage is probably a hunting show since there is a camo company with that name.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
"NOCREDIT" sent me the info. The show was called "Detention" and it's a show where high schoolers can show footage they've gotten in sports they are involved in (pretty cool). It was July 10th and it was distributed through a company called "the Extreme Sports Channel" which I believe is out of the UK. I am trying to get ahold of someone to get a copy! Unfortunately I heard that there was also footage of the cops arriving at the San Clemente meeting. Not good. Over two years worth of events and they show one of the two whole times the cops had a problem with anything we were doing. That's lame.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Its those damn U.U.J.TS. (Un United Jump Truck Society) flat billers. Not us at The Untied Jump Truck Society.

GOT JUMP??????

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.B.S. President.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Hey just to let you guys know the show is on Tonight at 2AM on fox sports net. Its this weeks show so I dont know what will be in it, I'll be staying up taping it so i'll let ya guys know.

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore