• Forum membership has its advantages....

Update app

bajadreamer

Will there be an update for the RDC app soon? Mine is doing some weird stuff.. I can't see the letters that I'm typing and sometimes it will not update the latest topics.. and my phone (iPhone 6s) had prompted me a couple of times saying that the moderator needed to update the app for it to work properly.. apparently they are correct?

Thanks in advance you guys do a wonderful job and I try to support you guys as much as possible :)

I'm nobody from nowhere

bajadreamer

Will there be an update for the RDC app soon? Mine is doing some weird stuff.. I can't see the letters that I'm typing and sometimes it will not update the latest topics.. and my phone (iPhone 6s) had prompted me a couple of times saying that the moderator needed to update the app for it to work properly.. apparently they are correct?

Thanks in advance you guys do a wonderful job and I try to support you guys as much as possible :)

I'm nobody from nowhere
And also I have never been able to see "dislikes" is that normal? I'd like to be able to see them if possible.
And I'd LOVE to be able to access the classifieds on the app too. Thanks again RDC

I'm nobody from nowhere

Klaus

Administrator
And also I have never been able to see "dislikes" is that normal? I'd like to be able to see them if possible.
And I'd LOVE to be able to access the classifieds on the app too. Thanks again RDC

I'm nobody from nowhere
That is normal.

Klaus

Administrator

I'm nobody from nowhere
It works well for me so I never went the upgrade route but perhaps its time.

Klaus

Administrator
the app got updated and is available in the apple store.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
the app got updated and is available in the apple store.
I like the new update. Very easy to use and a Tapatalk sort of layout. Thanks for updating this. For the past couple months I was getting a warning that the app needed updating.