• Forum membership has its advantages....

Update on PRO 10 race schedule 2012

EVO Racing

SNORE values the opportunity to have PRO 10 consider racing in the 2012 season. Before you decide on your schedule I wanted to let you know where SNORE stands as of now. Race Director Robert Gross and I will be meeting with BLM within a week to try and get SNORE off suspension.SNORE cannot pull permits until we get off suspension so future races that utilize BLM lands are in jeopardy. The BOD has handed us a Safety Management Plan to accomplish that task.Please hold off voting your schedule until we get back with you. I hope this doesnt cause much trouble, but I believe its in everyones best interest to hold for now untilWe all know whats going to happen. Please feel free to forward this to your members if necessary. SNORE wants transparency.

Sincerely,Ken Flippin Jr.

B-Dub 1020

Thanks Oscar, I also think we should wait to see Robbys new program and schedule with races being proposed. Would it hurt to wait to vote you guys so we can have all options available. What do you think.

B-Dub 1020

I guess I missed something?????? What happen with Snore and the BLM?
BLM has SNORE on suspension for obtaining race permits until a professional safety plan is approved. I heard there was a great plan ready to be submitted and some of the BOD changed it and were cutting things out. So they need to be off suspension before we can get dates and locations of their races since we are banking on our schedule and voting. I hope some of the old dogs dont try and be cheap or screw with the BLM over a safety plan because they will ruin it for everyone thats grown SNORE. Lets see what happens!!! Peace out.

LENNY

BLM has SNORE on suspension for obtaining race permits until a professional safety plan is approved. I heard there was a great plan ready to be submitted and some of the BOD changed it and were cutting things out. So they need to be off suspension before we can get dates and locations of their races since we are banking on our schedule and voting. I hope some of the old dogs dont try and be cheap or screw with the BLM over a safety plan because they will ruin it for everyone thats grown SNORE. Lets see what happens!!! Peace out.
Is MORE having to do the same thing

craigincali

I thought SNORE was on suspesion because of all the violations that occurred at at the Mint. As for Robbies new series, it seems...how do I put this....screwed up so far. Keep changing dates, screwing around with media guys etc. Just my opinion.

I thought SNORE was on suspesion because of all the violations that occurred at at the Mint. As for Robbies new series, it seems...how do I put this....screwed up so far. Keep changing dates, screwing around with media guys etc. Just my opinion.
SNORE is but will be off suspension in the very near future. BLM seems to be on the same page with SNORE. As far as this MI7 deal, it feels a little weird. Let's see how this first one goes.

Fourstroker

Is MORE having to do the same thing
They are not having to do anything like what SNORE is. Things have changed for sure. Good to see you coming back out Lenny. I owe you some beers at Slash X