Updates on Parkhouse wreck

Chas Moore

RDC Crypto
Website
battlebornoffroad.net
Per Codys dad:
"Cody is improving every day. He actually answered some questions this morning. He's not awake yet but getting close."

Advertising supports this site

Chas Moore

RDC Crypto
Website
battlebornoffroad.net
Just making sure you all accept donations by mail, correct?

FAST AID
4904 S. Power Rd. #103-118
Mesa, AZ 85212

Rich Roberts

RDC Crypto
My co-workers on the Phoenix Fire Department were on the Hwy. 3 chasing for me and were right there when it happened and started IV's and packaged him up for transport. Timing couldn't have been better for Cody as having a paramedic on scene with their gear and skill. Our hope is that Cody and others involved have a successful recovery!

Derick

RDC Crypto
There is a video on youtube that someone took of the vehicles aftermath. It was called "We rolled our trophy truck at the 1000" I believe. The video was not part of this accident, but half way thru the video, the people filming it came accross the accident and filmed the vehicles. Very sad and I hope everyone will make a full recovery.

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
There is a video on youtube that someone took of the vehicles aftermath. It was called "We rolled our trophy truck at the 1000" I believe. The video was not part of this accident, but half way thru the video, the people filming it came accross the accident and filmed the vehicles. Very sad and I hope everyone will make a full recovery.

I saw the video this morning. Credit to the guy who took it for having the class to not post any footage of the crash when those involved were still at the accident scene.

Thoughts go out to the family and friends of the driver who passed away and all those involved in the crash.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
This has been a difficult day. Being on the board at fast-aid is both punishing and rewarding.

For legal reasons we aren't able to discuss specifics as we're dealing with very personal situations and circumstances. But I can say that things are in motion. We've been able to secure plane tickets to get this family all in the same place so they can be together during this horrible time.

I have word that the Parkhouse family has reached out for some help as well but the specifics there are unknown to me at this point. I assure you though, fast-aid is all in on doing everything we can to help. We already were and were for sure not letting up on our efforts anytime soon.

I don't know how much we have taken in in donations yet but I want to thank everyone who has donated already and those who will. Fast-aid is just a small group of people and the work we do and assistance we provide is 100% funded by our desert racing family. Without all of you supporting Fast-aid we couldn't do what we do. Please accept this heart felt thank you from me and the rest of the board of directors.

If anyone wants to donate you can send a check or go to fast-aid.org and donate via pay pal. All donations are tax deductible. We have other open cases already and now with this terrible situation our resources will taking a hit. Thankfully we do some due diligence so that we can provide financial and spiritual assistance basically immediately when tragedy strikes.

Thank you again. If anyone wants to contact us and help please feel free to message me or Jrod here or on FB. We will do our best to reply quickly.

Bless you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

errege

RDC Crypto
^^^^^^^^
From another thread:

Now that it's public, I'm comfortable confirming that we are working with Marks family to address some immediate needs they have as they are in San Diego and are trying to get home to be with family today.

We are so sorry for the loss the Luhtala family/friends are suffering right now.

Godspeed Mark.

Godspeed Mark Luhtala...

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto
All,

Here is the last update I received was Cody a few days ago.

"Cody is doing ok. He's eating on his own and his appetite is good. His speech is a little clearer. Still sleeping a lot. Thinking wears him out and he's still confused. He has his moments when he's agitated."

Keeping the Parkhouse family is my thoughts still, as well as the Luhtala Family. Rest in Peace.

fusionoffroad

RDC Crypto
Website
www.c1lite.com
great to hear Cody is healing. I am still in disbelief that Mark is gone. We had an amazing race going and my last memories of him were from strapping him in his truck in 2nd place at RM 415 in the Baja 1000. His smile was from ear to ear and he could not believe his team was doing so well. It was his life dream to race Baja at this level and for me a privilege to have taken the journey with Mark. Race in peace Mark. keep the prayers flowing for Cody and the entire Parkhouse family for a full recovery for our racing brother,

Bdub 1020

RDC Crypto
Any news on Cody , how is he doing. I don't do face book so this is my racing news outlet. Also Mr. Harley Letner. You have been a friend of our family for a long time and watching you grow up to be a class act adult is awesome , you rock buddy. Hope you and Cody won Pahrump!

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Read last week that he is out of the hospital and at home