• Forum membership has its advantages....

UPS desert trip

Tyson

I think it is time for us IP/UPS members (and whomever else) to plan on a desert trip. I know there are a few races coming up so how does the weekend of the 9th of Feb sound. I'm All for it - any place in particular we want togo? Lets hook it up - its either this or Im going snowboarding for the weekend, so c'mon somebody tell me this sounds good.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

The weekend before ( feb 2) is the MDR Wild wash race. Could be that weekend or he weekend of the 9th. Over nighter or a day thing?

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Fab by travolta</font color=yellow>

Tyson

I vote for an over nighter - that way people who can only make it up 1 day will still be able to meet up with us. But I am up for just a day trip, I had a great time after the Jan meeting on that whoop hill - too bad my truck only let me do it once. Oh, I thought that Laughlin was the last weekend on January, then MDR is the 1st weekend of Feb - That is why I voted for the 2nd weekend of Feb.

We are going to have a big group of people going to Ocotillo Wells on Presidents Day weekend (Febuary 15-18th) if anyone wants to join us that would be cool. We got the guys from Baja Concepts going, possibly all the Total Chaos people and a lot of others. Let me know if you guys want to go!

Go Big Or Go Home

JCA

I will be at the MDR race. Anyone from IP/UPS please stop by our camp. I plan on arriving on Thur sometime and leaving Sun am. I will be prerunning thur or fri racing on sat and playing after (if truck still works) see ya there.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Tyson

Hey JCA I'll be at the MDR race so I'll look for you. It'll be nice to meet you. Good luck on that race bye the way.

Tyson

NOTE
Hey - I was just on prerunners.com and it says "FEBRUARY 23, 2002...MEETING AT IMZZ INDUSTRIES IN ANAHEIM..." for the monthly meeting.
See ya there

Tyson

Well I, like most of you (Im sure) am pretty strapped for cash right now, so Im thinking that I'll just go to Ocotillo over presidents day weekend. Maybe we should plan our trip for that weekend. Sound good?

Yes thats what I have been saying heh. Who ever is going let me know and I will personally meet you out there and show you to our camp on whatever day you come. Also let me know if you need directions to out there!

Go Big Or Go Home