Urgent- Passenger/Navigator Needed for RM 260-360

desertspeed

Reaction
Due to an injury at the Tonapah race, I have a last minute passenger seat open at the 1000 from RM 260 (BFG #2) to RM 360 or so where the course hits the BOLA highway. I already have all of the chase plans and co-driver changes in place so I would rather not switch things around if I don't have to.

You will need to have or get a SCORE membership, all of the required safety gear, and have a chase vehicle with a race radio and someone who can drive it/chase while you are in the truck. After you get out you will need to follow the truck (on the highway) down to BOLA and wait until it clears El Arco (RM 495).

You will just need to cover the cost of registration ($25) and the Baja tracker ($120) and your own expenses, I'm not charging any $$$ for the ride.

I need to know asap, as in by the end of the day tomorrow (Wed)- first person who responds/PMs me and commits is in.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Is Christian okay? What happened?

Dirtracer 619

Reaction
In a 1400 truck??
Im 1453

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

desertspeed

Reaction
This is still available- a chance to participate in the 50th Anniversary Baja 1000 for cheap :)

PineRidgeMCRanch

Reaction
Good Afternoon,
Checking in to see if anyone still needs help, Flying into SD. Can chase with someone or drive chase vehicle etc. Dependable, Motivated and like to get the job done come hell or high water!

Last edited:

desertspeed

Reaction
I believe the seat is filled, but waiting on final confirmation.

Good Afternoon,
Checking in to see if anyone still needs help, Flying into SD. Can chase with someone or drive chase vehicle etc. Dependable, Motivated and like to get the job done come hell or high water!

Check your PM.

Honda48X

Reaction
Bringing this to the top. I had to back out. Sorry Andrew. So wish I was able too.