USDR next weekend

Harpo

Reaction
Any quad peeps going?

My partner Jeremy and me will be racing each of our own quads.

RacerX1

Reaction
Any quad peeps going?

I really wanted to race it but again, we will be far far away at another event. Too many races going on these days...... It's great that Dave is splitting up the quad race from the bikes. I hope he has a great turnout!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Any quad peeps going?

I will be there with my Raptor.Can`t wait to try out a different series/racers.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
not sure about only racing for 36 miles tho.
Usually not warmed up yet but, those courses are usually VERY technical and at the end youve had enough! lol

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Usually not warmed up yet but, those courses are usually VERY technical and at the end youve had enough! lol
yeah thats kinda what Dave told me.I guess I`ll find out next Saturday.just got new OMF billet beadlocks yesterday and picking up a new set of ITP holeshot xct`s tomorrow.changing the oil and filter`s now.can`t wait for the week to end.

Hayward Racing

Reaction
installed the new tires and OMF beadlocks today.4 more days then race time.I can`t wait.
Looks nice Bill you think your cute huh??:D I'm not coming just a little too far for 36 miles...

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Yeah thats what I told them but they say it`s more technical plus it`s a lot closer for me.You should really try and come out for the next www.altavistaevents.com race.It will be two 44.7 mile loops.Should be way fun.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
all loaded and ready to leave in the morning.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Ok so how was the quad race on Sat and how was the turn out for Dave ??

Sunday's races were great. It was HOT out there. I'm so ready for some cooler weather!
the race was fun.the course he came up with was way cool just a little short and the turn out wasn`t the best.7 quads total.

I got the holeshot on the start and led the first and I think second lap and then quad #36Q got by me for a lap or two then I got back by him and lapped a couple others.I finished first in class and second overall.I believe Jeremy gray got the overall.and starting the race at 12:30 in the heat we had wasn`t the best Idea.But I had a good time and will probably be back for round 5.

GBK MOTORSPORTS

Reaction
the race was fun.the course he came up with was way cool just a little short and the turn out wasn`t the best.7 quads total.

I got the holeshot on the start and led the first and I think second lap and then quad #36Q got by me for a lap or two then I got back by him and lapped a couple others.I finished first in class and second overall.I believe Jeremy gray got the overall.and starting the race at 12:30 in the heat we had wasn`t the best Idea.But I had a good time and will probably be back for round 5.
Correction: Bill got the holeshot for his row...Jeremy Gray lead from start to finish, USDR regular Kyle Grosse who is always a contender for the win had a injury from the WORCS practice on friday so he just cruised giving Jeremy a easy win. Good ride Bill... you were about 10 seconds from not having to do that last lap!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Correction: Bill got the holeshot for his row...Jeremy Gray lead from start to finish, USDR regular Kyle Grosse who is always a contender for the win had a injury from the WORCS practice on friday so he just cruised giving Jeremy a easy win. Good ride Bill... you were about 10 seconds from not having to do that last lap!
I`m sorry yes there was one pro rider that started ahead of us but yes I got the holeshot out of the other five riders.Guess I`ll have to ride faster next time.I like doing all laps.as a matter of fact I would have liked to do atleast two more.