UTVUnderground SSSS Pics

JoeyD23

Here are a few pics from the Sand SPort Super Show. Mods feeel free to move it to the appropriate section if neccesary. I will only post the race/pre runner related pics here.

There were a bunch of sick cars. John Harrahs AlumiCraft Master Peice in Metal with Wally World Designs Paint was the sickest by far. The Racer cars were also rediculous and just made me stop and drool.......

It was fun to see the reaction to my little 5 Seat Rhino Pre Runner, it turned out to be a hit and was even ran on the RDC home page! Thanks for the love Klaus! It was nice meeting Curtis, Fish, and Klaus and chat for a while. See you guys in Baja!

See all the pics and some videos here at http://www.utvunderground.com/f46/ssss-pics-vids-2155.html#post22297

GO AGM

JoeyD23

OK, these arent racers but they are pretty sick Tatum Sand Cars that anyone can and should appreciate!

BUSBY

Scrambler

I would like to thank the guys at AGM for making their Class 1 available for our booth.

Now if we can teach Kyle how to think ahead and 1) learn how to BBQ, 2) bring a large enough BBQ and finally 3) bring his own charcoal/lighter fluid/lighter.

Thank goodness for all the other campers who offered up food otherwise we might still be waiting for asada ;)

Thanks again AGM!

buddy crisp

Hey Joey.....awesome pics you should take Lasher around and give him a few photo pointers!!!! thanks for the SSSS photo dialog good job

JoeyD23

Yeah maybe Kyle can bring his own Toy Hauler too so he doesnt have to sleep in mine and invite everyone in at midnight!! I'm gonna get you Kyle!! LOL We had a great time all around! Big shout to Rugged Radios and Baja Designs for letting me put my car and banner up in their booth!!!

BUSBY

Scrambler
Glad I had the kids to drag me out of there ... otherwise I might have been one of those crashing in at midnight. Thanks for the hospitality Joey.

JoeyD23

Hey Joey.....awesome pics you should take Lasher around and give him a few photo pointers!!!! thanks for the SSSS photo dialog good job
Lasher will never learn photog skills like this!!!! LOL See how I capture the sexyness....

My pics are nothing compared to the guys who do it for a living....I am just a wannabe!

JoeyD23

Glad I had the kids to drag me out of there ... otherwise I might have been one of those crashing in at midnight. Thanks for the hospitality Joey.
Oh it was my pleasure. We had a great time! Kyle and F&L are welcome in my diggs anytime!

GAME OVER?

Almost There
LOOK here kids! I respectfully stayed out side with the baja designs folks while lasher and his "monkeys" went in and gave you hell! that was not my doing!

As for the carne! I was just the wallet behind it, I never claimed to be shef boy r d! just cuz im fat dont mean I know how to cook!

Thanks again Joey and UTV underground for a place to crash and put my stuff for the weekend. Its always fun! and in closing

37 cheese burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

JoeyD23

Everyone's a comedian at Midnight! LOL I will get even Cheeseburger boys......And I will make sure to fix the lock on my hauler....you got lucky! LOL Get ready Kyle, the Off Road Expo is right around the corner!!!

Baja D "Diego"

I must say good times with Joey D and Kyle! Joey thanks for the invite back to you're toy hauler for some refreshments and Kyle thanks for Red Stag I bought Albertson's out of stock Haha! See you guys at Off-Road Expo! :D

TaylorAnderson31

nice pics Joey, sorry we missed the carne....see you at the Offroad show..