V-16

Dezertpilot

Pretty wild. Didn't know Steve Morris was behind the development and build of the motor. I wonder what trans will hold that power, obviously something full custom.

Chris Tobin

Check this out:

I've been to that shop and they build some wild stuff!!! 3000+ HP small block V8s are common place for them!!! Steve's daily driver is a 800+ HP Trailblazer SS. I shot it for a feature but have not run it yet...

Chris Tobin

These guys just came by our booth at PRI show looking for some assistance in the oiling system. Looks like it could become a fun project hopefully!
Sorry I did not make it up there Pat. I would have like to finally meet in person... The brass decided it wasn't worth the trip, maybe next year...

Dezertpilot

I've been to that shop and they build some wild stuff!!! 3000+ HP small block V8s are common place for them!!! Steve's daily driver is a 800+ HP Trailblazer SS. I shot it for a feature but have not run it yet...
I'm pretty sure all the 2000+HP motors coming out of that shop are all big block derived

Chris Tobin

I'm pretty sure all the 2000+HP motors coming out of that shop are all big block derived
Seemed like a lot of them were big cubic inch, but small blocks... but I could be wrong... Heck, GM is building 427 CU. IN. production LS motors and I believe I have seen small blocks in the upper 400s as well... at that level engines hardly resemble a production small block or big block anyhow... BUT, they make tremendous amounts of power!!!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
What the hell does it fit in? The length of the motor alone makes me wonder the only thing I can think of would be poker boats that is IF anybody makes a drive to handle that kind of RPM and tourqe, Shubeck makes a huge 904 cube V8, falconer makes a V10 that uses alot of BBC ideas nether one of them works with a marine out drive big azz V drives yes but they are noisy and not user friendly in most applications.

Chris_Wilson

Arneson surface drives are available to support up to 30,000 ft-lbs and 10,000 HP. You can get anything you want if you can write the check.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
You are correct on the arneson drives BUT when they get that big Thier power pigs & weigh a ton