V-drives

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Not all Schiada speed ski boats run those. My Schiada runs a 300 Merc O/B.

homey

Reaction

Here is a good picture of the Tube-Works Truggy V-Drive. More pictures on www.tube-works.com

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
A Casale V-Drive with the large gears for off-road is about $3000.I would then suggest you take it to Barry Singleton to get it set up correctly which costs another $500.Barry has a make shift dyno to run these V-Drives on so they are broke in and ready to race.

UndercoverFab

Reaction
i can`t start building till i move anyway but i have two casale`s from my dads boats up in the rafters.

robbie_goerke

Reaction
That ford truck is owned and built by Greg Holman of R.E.F. Or other wise know as the exhaust guy. He builds the exhausts on just about all the trophy trucks out there. And some buggies too.

aiiraciing

Reaction
That ford truck is owned and built by Greg Holman of R.E.F. Or other wise know as the exhaust guy. He builds the exhausts on just about all the trophy trucks out there. And some buggies too.
That guy is no joke. Yesterday I watched him take a box full of loose parts and build a complete set of headers in less than 8 hours.
I hope one day I have an engine in my prerunner that needs his expertise

And yes, I just bumped an 8 year old thread in hopes that someone has some new pics of his F100. I know I've seen more, but I can only come up with a few

Attachments

• Greg Holman.jpg
    Greg Holman.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 227

joe1369

Reaction
I ran into Andy Casale a couple of years ago, He at the time, was the owner
of Casale. Casale has been making marine V drives for forever.He described he
had done some development work on some of the well known trophy truck & truggys
(possibly Herbst)?... Anyway, I am sure he did some work developing gear boxes
for stadium superlites & other off-road race cars A few years back.

Answer to the HP/Reliability issue, i have seen drag boats with over 1000 hp running
through them.

I still see his card floating around my desk from time to time. If anyone needs his number,
I can easily dig it up.
Wayne

All of the Top Fuel Hydros are running v-drives!!!! Big H.P. for short periods of time.