V@R stage three - updates

Tipracer

Reaction
many teams stayed up really late...day three will be for all the beans, anybody that can hold together will most likely win their class...
crap someone please fix the title...

PeterT

Reaction
Have there been any results from Day 1 or Day 2, either official or unofficial given by BITD? Posted anywhere? I don't see anything on the BITD website...

DesertLab

Reaction
2 miles before pit 5, Rich Voss sheared off a portion of the rear axle housing at 60 mph, ending his day for Stage 2.

VOSS Motorsports would like to thank TorchMate, Rick Johnson ,Rob Reinerston and their teams for the help getting the truck back together last night.

VOSS Motorsports is looking for a podium finish for stage three.

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
many teams stayed up really late...day three will be for all the beans, anybody that can hold together will most likely win their class...
crap someone please fix the title...
Titles are only fixed for hot blondes:p:D

Lets hope for a good, SAFE day of racing.
Big 10-4 on that!

2 miles before pit 5, Rich Voss sheared off a portion of the rear axle housing at 60 mph, ending his day for Stage 2.

VOSS Motorsports would like to thank TorchMate, Rick Johnson ,Rob Reinerston and their teams for the help getting the truck back together last night.

VOSS Motorsports is looking for a podium finish for stage three.
Way to hang in there. Best of luck in this last stage!

Should be some great racing today. BJ has some major ground to make up so he will be on a mission :D . Will Andy try to jump out in the lead right off the start? Can the 1575 car hold him off? Don't count Berri out, that man can flat drive!

Oh yeah it is going to be good today!

Big_T

Reaction
What time does is start for 4 wheeled vehicles today?

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction

JoeyD23

Reaction
SO out of the 10 UTV's that started on Thursday only 3 Sarted today!

I know I know, Buggy Dorks, and UTV Geeks, what is the world coming too!!!!! GO MIKE LASHER in the 1924 Kawasaki Teryx!

Rick 1634

Reaction
The cars are off and running.

RaceAddict

Reaction
Whats the deal, I show Kory Scheeler 50 miles ahead of everyone else and no one near him?

Sparky

Reaction
Anyone else having problems tracking #31?

Rick 1634

Reaction
Did Andy not start this morning or is his tracker not working?