V to R Chaplain Steve.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I would like to thank Steve Hanson for the prayer before day 3 of the Vegas to Reno. The bikes and ATV`s start EARLY and he was there at the start. Thanks Chappy.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Chappy rules. Whenever I am racing and he is there at that particular race, he always comes over for a prayer. Thank you for everything you do Chappy. Mike "Nimrod" Payne also fits in this category. Thank you RFC.
chappy is the #1 "GOD-DUDE" ;)
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Chappy spotted Jared and I before the start at the MINT and came over and busted a prayer for us. Thanks Steve, you're the man! :D

RRose

Reaction
Day 2 at the starting line was my first experience with him..... I'm not a religious person.... but I thought it was pretty cool how he cared enough to make the prayer specifically for us.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Chappy definitely deserves some credit. He has prayed with me right before each of our race wins this year. Thanks Chappy!!!
....sooooo if I get Chappy to do a 'please lord...don't let that 2/1600 car roll AGAIN' prayer it might work? I'm in! :p

MP

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Chap is the key to success.

Stone Crawler

Reaction
Chappy is always there to lend a hand. AT KOH he jumps in anywhere needed, and offers a few calm words in my sea of chaos. At the races I am driving his starting line prayer is now part of our regular program. As always when things where melting down for me at the start of day three, Steve made sure we were all good and gave us a tug to the start, stood by myside while the team did the best they could with our broke down race car, and waved me off with a smile.

Thanks for all you do Steve.

jeff Knoll

PRECEPTS

Reaction
Just reminder to everyone, Steve needs our support too, donations should be sent to Steve Hanson c/o "Racers For Christ" . gifts are tax deductable.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Just reminder to everyone, Steve needs our support too, donations should be sent to Steve Hanson c/o "Racers For Christ" . gifts are tax deductable.
VERY good point!!!

.... and for those who didnt hear, CHAPPY IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! :eek: ... so without our help he might not be able to get to many races ....

Stimpy

Reaction
I'm very proud to call Steve "Chappy" Hanson my friend! He is just an amazing person. If anyone is in need he will stop everything and do his very best to help. With his unwavering faith he has helped my family as well as many others through some very hard times!

Anytime you wanna paddle out buddy!
-Stimpy

RacerX1

Reaction
Steve came to the hospital in Fallon on Day 3 to visit two bike racers who went down but are doing fine ~ David Kamo, Josh Starr. He also had some nice words for Chris. ps... His 4-Runner is Bad @ss! :)

You can never have enough prayers in this sport! Thank you Steve!!

Gmess

Reaction
We always look fowarded to see steve at the start line. Thank you Steve.

43mod

Reaction
very nice to have this at the race.i always try to remember to pray before the race and it was pretty cool to have this guy in white come out of nowhere to share it ,Thank you. Ben

Tipracer

Reaction
..he is never in dust, because he is never behind.
...he actually builds his own booby traps...just to make things interesting.
...drug lords cower in his presence.
...silly Trophy Lite disputes are beneath him.
...IRC tracking technology is too slow to keep up
...Sal would let HIM pit on the highway
...silt is a mear inconvience
...he never gets flats...because his tires 'wouldn't dare!'

He is...the most interesting man in the world!

------uh wow---- That makes you a bigtime fan!!!!