• Forum membership has its advantages....

V2R Accidents? We need your help.

07FJRog

Oops yes it is being sent back

Tgraf

No crash, but we were stuck in a canyon for hours on the first day with a piled up underdrive. No radio contact, we had a sat phone but our crew was in and out of cell service. I put your instructions in the tool bag and the fact that I could hook up my cell phone to your tracking system and send you (and anybody else) texts and emails was priceless. One of the crew members I sent a text to texted back to call them that they had cell service, being able to communicate where we were and what was wrong was priceless.

51rcr

well the vintage 4511 may give ya some base lines for roughness. we had to have some good numbers cause everything is a hard hit it seemed. curious what the numbers were. I held my breath some when in some of the none stop rougher stuff. let us know who the impact winner is

RRacing

6177 mm 265ish rear ended 6100 truck in dust at high speed also stuck mm 6 in bottleneck on our side
On day #2 6177 hit us, Jeepspeed 1710, hard from behind around mile 330-340ish and almost ripped off our rear bumper. No siren or horn?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

450grl

#1848 punted pretty hard by an impatient (I have another word for them) 6100 truck and Class 10 while in a deep wash with nowhere to go........I'm sure you will see those hits register. That YXZ is tough as nails........

RacingTraX

ADVERTISER
Thanks everyone, we're looking into each case to see what each impact looks like. We appreciate the input!

ScottyA

A UTV hit the green army 10 car around 290. Hit him so hard that he was butt hurt bad enough to send his dad over and threaten the UTV drivers life!! I would love to see if it even registered on the tracker. Since it put about a 1/2 inch scratch in one of the numbers on the aluminum number plate without bending it I will gladly buy you a new number for the damage the the winner of the UTV class did to it. I can't repay for the damage he did to your ego of having a golf cart ram you in your ten car though! Maybe next time you are an hour down and a UTV follows you for 75 miles you might think about doing what most top notch drivers do and pull over! But I know it's probably hard to do when daddy has spoiled you all your life! Oh ya great job on the trackers RacingTrax!!

biggjim

A UTV hit the green army 10 car around 290. Hit him so hard that he was butt hurt bad enough to send his dad over and threaten the UTV drivers life!! I would love to see if it even registered on the tracker. Since it put about a 1/2 inch scratch in one of the numbers on the aluminum number plate without bending it I will gladly buy you a new number for the damage the the winner of the UTV class did to it. I can't repay for the damage he did to your ego of having a golf cart ram you in your ten car though! Maybe next time you are an hour down and a UTV follows you for 75 miles you might think about doing what most top notch drivers do and pull over! But I know it's probably hard to do when daddy has spoiled you all your life! Oh ya great job on the trackers RacingTrax!!
I was going to send them a gift card to baskin robins to help cure their butthurt.....I couldnt believe Dad drug me around the back of the car to show me a scratch in a sticker on an aluminum number plate....I thought for sure the back of his car was going to be a wreck with the tantrum they threw.

El Mamito USMC

I was going to send them a gift card to baskin robins to help cure their butthurt.....I couldnt believe Dad drug me around the back of the car to show me a scratch in a sticker on an aluminum number plate....I thought for sure the back of his car was going to be a wreck with the tantrum they threw.
pictures or didn't happen :D

johndjmix

Are you guys planning on adding those features we all discussed on rdc a while back to warn of a stopped vehicle on the course?

That would kick ass!

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

RacingTraX

ADVERTISER
Are you guys planning on adding those features we all discussed on rdc a while back to warn of a stopped vehicle on the course?

That would kick ass!

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

That would kick ass!

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com
A few things are in the works for a sentinel type system. It's all time and money.

51rcr

Just wondering what kinds of numbers have you seen? Also does the accelerometer ya use register which direction it came from? like upside down sideways ect? don't rember if it was asked before. As a curious side note does anyone know where the impact sensors like 90s fords had or any of the car companies trip at?

bajaboy7

Hey Racetrax here is the video of our crash.

Maybe you can link your accelerometer data to the video to get an idea of the hits.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today