V2R Aliente Station Room?

dirtslinger

Anyone have an extra room for Thursday night at Aliante Station? I'm going to bring my wife and daughter and don't want to cram them in one of the rooms we have for the team.

Steve_Sourapas

Anyone have an extra room for Thursday night at Aliante Station? I'm going to bring my wife and daughter and don't want to cram them in one of the rooms we have for the team.
You were first so you will get the first room. Hopefully we can find more than one room.

dezert_nerd

Just an idea if your wanting rooms the day before the race, we got rooms in caliente so we don't have to drive an hour and a half to the start in the morning. Not sure if there are any rooms left but I would check now if this is something you want to do.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for y

Sato Bros. Racing

I need two also....fyi, in the past years, there are always rooms available starting around Tuesday(the week of the race). Most people reserve "blocks" of rooms and then cancel what they don't need before the 48hr cancellation period. It sucks to wait last minute, but every year there are rooms one or two days before the race.

Baja_Seve

Anyone who made online reservations for Tonopah Station Hotel in Tonopah for Aug 19 should call immediately and confirm. I was about to give away my 2 rooms I purchased in advance in August 2015, with full page receipt from Tonopah Station, when I called today and the nice lady told me the online reservation agency overbooked and my reservation was deleted. No notice, no phone call, no email, no refund at the time of cancellation. Going to be some p*ssed off people checking in. She at least credited my cc for the full amount.