• Forum membership has its advantages....

V2R Bike Pit Support

Slosh1

Anyone have additional information regarding pit support for fueling at Vegas to Reno? Wondering what the average cost is, who to contact and needing fuel for a 2 stroke. Also, is it available at all the pits, not sure if it's only a select few based on the distance between? I don't remember if they did last year. Thank you in advance

cynicwanderer

Baja Pits has been doing V2R in the past, who knows what is going happen this year. Give them a call. I have not used them, but my understanding is that you give them the fuel before the race, they are around at Tech/Contingency to meet them before the race.

AngryShawn

In years past, the have not supported 2T fueling.

y2kbaja

I have done Baja Pit Rawhide a few years and we always had smoker fuel. It was supplied by the racer in the racers can. Plan on getting 2 gallon cans or larger for each pit.
Are you racing (dry break) or country clubbin' (screw cap)?

Slosh1

I have done Baja Pit Rawhide a few years and we always had smoker fuel. It was supplied by the racer in the racers can. Plan on getting 2 gallon cans or larger for each pit.
Dry break but I can make it work with a can. It’s slower but doable.

Slosh1

Dry break, but as noted below I can deal with a slower fuel stop with a regular can if needed