V2R car 2061

MMS

Reaction
Don't know what place they finished in, but they finished- four young ones 16,16,17,

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
And one of them was a Woodward!!!! :D
I want to thank Patrick and his father along with the Messers for allowing my son to experience V-2-R and being in the car. We tried to make it this year with our car but could not do so. I feel this is the best thing kids can be doing as a recreation and learning discipline

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i think they got 4th walt i know curt said it was fun to dice with them on day 2 for a little bit after he had his flat and from second to third in 1600 was 59 seconds after 3 days

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Hey do they throw a day out on your total time or what. I know when they had troubles on day 2 they said they were just going to work on the car out in the pits and do some things to the car instead of trying to do it in the alotted hour before impound and this did not make sense to me instead of just fixing what was needed to get it to the finish as quick as possible.

Broncodawg

Reaction
You were allowed one DNF day and you were given the total allotted time for that day.

If DNF anyway, had the benefit of working all night on your car instead of the one hour if you finished under the allotted time. So some took DNFs to work on their car rather than limp in near closing time anyway and only have an hour to work.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
That makes sense. My son came in last night at 1030pm (past my bedtime) and I only seen him for a couple mins this morn at 600 before work and school. It all makes sense now.

RaceFreak

Reaction
I feel this is the best thing kids can be doing as a recreation and learning discipline

I was Gary's co-dawg for the first 2 days. But fuel issues took us out.. It was a pleasure meeting, living and working with your boy (Turbo). What a charactor.:D That kid could put a smile on anyone's face!!!:) Hope to meet you one day soon.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I was Gary's co-dawg for the first 2 days. But fuel issues took us out.. It was a pleasure meeting, living and working with your boy (Turbo). What a charactor.:D That kid could put a smile on anyone's face!!!:) Hope to meet you one day soon.
Thank you. Its nice to hear positives about your child. We need for Gary and Walt to buy a car for Troy and Turbo to race and kick some butt. Look forward to meeting you.

RaceFreak

Reaction
Thank you. Its nice to hear positives about your child. We need for Gary and Walt to buy a car for Troy and Turbo to race and kick some butt. Look forward to meeting you.

Those 2 make a good team but we need to get a booster seat for Turbo... So he can see over the dash:D. Would love to get a ride in that 10 car some day! Never been in a buggy. Just trucks and jeeps.;)