V2R class 2000 pitting help

clogking

Reaction
Any 2000(1600)teams want to work together on day 3 pitting. Looks like a tough day for smaller teams.

Jack

Reaction
Good luck, we are going to have a hard time with two tucks covering the pits for a 3700. You should be long gone before we are there.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Day 3, I'll be at Weeks (the last pit)... if you need anything brought there just in case, let me know...

clogking

Reaction
WOW 2 "BEAUTIFUL" "Ladies" willing to help!! How can it get any better! Thanks Rhi and Jamie I will be in touch. Good Luck Jack and boy I hope your right :eek:

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Awwwwe, thanks Max :eek: I forgot to mention, I am also working the Tonopah pits Day 1 & 2, so if you need something there, lemme know. Here is my cell 702-343-7761 :D

Baja Bandits

Reaction
Had some giltches with the website, email & then the modem decides to take a poop. Sorry if you couldn't reach us. Everything is up & running now. Kinda like a race car, runs like a dream during testing. Then 40 miles into the race everything starts to unravel.

We are former BFG crew members and currently chase the Baja 1000 & Vegas to Reno races. We are part of the race support team for the 2007 Baja 1000 and 2008 Vegas to Reno Class 5 Champion.

We were all set to chase the 5011 car again this year, but the owner withdrew his entry due to lack of participants in the class. We will chase or pit for you!

Business has been pretty slow for me this year so we can't chase the whole race. We will chase the second and/or third segment but need gas $. We can meet you at Camp Adventure in Tonopah or Hawthorne to pick up wrist bands, fuel & spares.

We are willing to set up a pit or chase or both and have truck, trailer, equipment, tools, & experience chasing & pitting multiple cars. We are set up more for pitting, but can get mobile pretty quick and move on to where we are needed.

We are working with the 3043 team, but can help you out too!

Check out our new website. It's still under construction and low tech.... we are racers not webmasters.

www.Baja-Bandits.com
info@Baja-Bandits.com