V2R con DURKA

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
Finally a few from Day 3.

Jesse Jones and his ace fuel crew

Voss is interviewed by George after the race.

Blown tire

Blown corner

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Great shots again Kartman..THX

referman

Reaction
Hey Kartman, did you by chance have any photographers taking pics at the enterence of Pit 3 on day #1? We had a rider go down and after I rescued the bike and made it to Pit 3 the trophy trucks were coming down on me and some photo guy caught a pic of me coming in thru the sand with a trophy truck right on my azz. Just thought it would make a great pic if you happen to have it. I saw a guy take one with a huge lense camara. Anyway, Great Shots!!!!

LVJames... Bike #599

referman

Reaction
Thanks dude!!! I think those are my best shots. Ive never ordered from you but any chance of me ordering all 4 shots in 8 X 10 size?? With your logos and BITD stuff?

Thanks again. Been lookin for these. LOL

LVjames..

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
If you click on the thumbnail it will take you to a larger version with ordering info so yes you can have all 4 in almost any size you want. All prints are shipped without logos or watermarking. If you want the race or any other logo on the prints click the box for custom logo and put what you want in the order notes.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Matt, Just went through your shots.....Very nice. Great images of the weekend.

referman

Reaction
If you click on the thumbnail it will take you to a larger version with ordering info so yes you can have all 4 in almost any size you want. All prints are shipped without logos or watermarking. If you want the race or any other logo on the prints click the box for custom logo and put what you want in the order notes.

Thanks again. I orderd all four of the shots. I also found some shots of some of my buddies in other classes. I've emailed them your link bro. Thanks again for taking those shots. I was hoping to have found you. See you at Vegas 300??

LVJames...

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Kartman,

Any pics of the 7100 trucks from either day 1 or day 3?

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
No problem, didn't know if you had posted everything up yet.

Nice pics as always. Are you going to be out at the next PC race in October?