V2R - Crazy Pit Action in Gabbs ***VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
you don't see this everyday......

Thanks to the good citizens of Gabbs for letting us turn your town into a desert racing pitstop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
that was BAD A_SS!!! that guy has so much skill, i like it when he purposely puts the truck on 2 wheels and bicycles it around... gotta luv the showman ship!!!

Dont worry he meant 2 do the first spin out also

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
that's what i call having fun in your race,sweet

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That was great:)

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
that was BAD A_SS!!! that guy has so much skill, i like it when he purposely puts the truck on 2 wheels and bicycles it around... gotta luv the showman ship!!!

Dont worry he meant 2 do the first spin out also

how do you kno? he did it at the 500 last year too!!! bahah i beleive you!!!

bobylax

Reaction
BJ was definitely on a roll day 3!!! I took this picture right at the moment I realized that the 97 was comming right at me. As I'm bailing from my chair, he snaps the truck hard right, does a 360 through the brush, pulls up alongside my daughter who was writing down #'s, flips up his visor and says "well, hello", snaps the visor shut, Hammer down:D. He for sure put on a heck of a show!!!

Attachments

• V2R2009 084.jpg
    V2R2009 084.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 336

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
BJ was definitely on a roll day 3!!! I took this picture right at the moment I realized that the 97 was comming right at me. As I'm bailing from my chair, he snaps the truck hard right, does a 360 through the brush, pulls up alongside my daughter who was writing down #'s, flips up his visor and says "well, hello", snaps the visor shut, Hammer down:D. He for sure put on a heck of a show!!!

BJ is a []D [] []V[] []D

I remember seeing her as well. There was a hard right up a wash right after. She was wearing a red top correct?

from this pic I think it was pink... but hey ANDY it is hard to multi task when ur focusing on driving a SEXY truck and u see sum eye-candy... focus next time BUDDY!!!
sexy pass 1.jpg

bobylax

Reaction
I remember seeing her as well. There was a hard right up a wash right after. She was wearing a red top correct?

Yep. RM824 between pits 3 & 4. She's the one I did the "cheerleading" video from Parker 425 this year.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
If you loop it on the way into the pit, you HAVE to loop it on the way out as well. It's in the fine print.