V2R - Crazy Pit Action in Gabbs ***VIDEO***

fusionoffroad

Reaction
that must be what happens when you get a big tire sponsor. Burn rubber its free. I cant wait for a big tire sponsor I like doing donuts.pm me if you are from a large tire company

Jack

Reaction
I thought I was going to die in Gabbs, standing in the inside of the turn where it is safe and here comes a Chevy grill. I ran to my right to be out of the way when he came into the building, then he gased it and brought it around. That is a memory that will be stuck in my head for life.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
If that dont make you smile.... then there is something wrong with you.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Last edited by a moderator:

Team Todo En

Reaction
I thought I was going to die in Gabbs, standing in the inside of the turn where it is safe and here comes a Chevy grill. I ran to my right to be out of the way when he came into the building, then he gased it and brought it around. That is a memory that will be stuck in my head for life.
That was great!
What does Gabbs stand for? I expected to see a chicken ranch or a UFO landing site there :D

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
That just took this thread to a whole new level of amazingness.
jajaja

i was actually going for a higher level of AWESOME-NESS... haha :rolleyes: :D

that video never gets old :cool:

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Glad to see it still about having fun!

I helped his team with that stop as soon as BJ left the pit he came on the radio and said "If we are not gonna win we might as well have fun" !! Good times!

richzajic

Reaction
Those people in that town are so cool. There's always some woman selling homemade cookies or pie or something. I think BJ lost about 8 seconds doing donuts. :)

He got beat for the Overall by a BIKE. 49 seconds ahead time wise.

Would have Been great if he rolled. Rich Kids.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
He got beat for the Overall by a BIKE. 49 seconds ahead time wise.

Would have Been great if he rolled. Rich Kids.

really with that much of a crowd around??? that is an idiotic comment

dzrtrnnr88

Reaction
doe s anybody have him coming into that pit from the long asphalt stretch he locked em up for bout 100 yards into that first spin!!!!! BA BA

1wayne

Reaction
doe s anybody have him coming into that pit from the long asphalt stretch he locked em up for bout 100 yards into that first spin!!!!! BA BA

Ya, I have it from the inside of the first turn and from the outside on the turn I was running the baja pits in Gaabs. I thought I was done for!!!!! 330 pounds never moved so fast:eek: It look to me he came in really hot and did a damn good job of saving it! The guys across the street I think had a mess to clean if know what mean! Was a awesome sight, I will never forget, the best part was seeing him waving when he did the first spin!! way to funny! :D

Ozzie M

Reaction
I saw that video on dirt newz but didnt know he threw a second one after the pit saaaaweeet