V2R - Crazy Pit Action in Gabbs ***VIDEO***

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
And doing donuts around all the pits with Gas Cans, Pit Personel etc is a wise move ??

Idiotic Comment ??

true but to say it would have been GREAT if he had rolled is not the right attitude to have... the first spin was accidental the other was completely intentional... probably not the best move but nothing bad happened so it made for good entertainment...

now if he had rolled would that have been good entertainment??? no cause it would have definitely had a bad outcome!!! that is what i meant by the idiotic comment!

Last edited:

dzrtrnnr88

Reaction
ya, i have it from the inside of the first turn and from the outside on the turn i was running the baja pits in gaabs. I thought i was done for!!!!! 330 pounds never moved so fast:eek: It look to me he came in really hot and did a damn good job of saving it! The guys across the street i think had a mess to clean if know what mean! Was a awesome sight, i will never forget, the best part was seeing him waving when he did the first spin!! Way to funny! :d

well show it to us!!! I think that lock up is just as ba as the spin keaping it in control at 80+ while all 4 are locked

meatlog

Reaction
I was there on the corner coming into town and I could have sworn he spun it out the first time. Either way, it was epic and very baja-eske. The sleepy town of Gabbs will never be the same.

elmariachi

Reaction
that must be what happens when you get a big tire sponsor. Burn rubber its free. I cant wait for a big tire sponsor I like doing donuts.pm me if you are from a large tire company

Did anyone else catch how he did the second set of donuts in front of the Maxxis Trailer? Trying to send a message? :D

fernley1

Reaction
I watched the race at Gabbs also, at the long paved section between town. A local Gabbs cop was using his radar gun and telling us how fast some of the race cars were going, up to 90 MPH. Gabbs was a fun town to spend a day at.

bobylax

Reaction
can you post a link to said video?

I'll try it again, but last night it wouldn't link.

If that doesn't work go to youtube, search bobylax, BITD Parker off road cheerleading.

Last edited by a moderator:

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
I watched the race at Gabbs also, at the long paved section between town. A local Gabbs cop was using his radar gun and telling us how fast some of the race cars were going, up to 90 MPH. Gabbs was a fun town to spend a day at.

did they happen to be in the movie SUPERBAD?!?!?! jajaja

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Gabbs is a cool place. They let us race through their town!!!! How much more cool is that? This may be internet rumors but, I heard that when BITD asked about a speed limit on race day to the powers that be in Gabbs (fire dept/police), they said there is no speed limit, we want to see a race!!!! Or something to that effect. If there is any truth to that, Gabbs is my favorite town in the USA.
Thanks Gabbs Nevada USA.

johnnyweb

Reaction
Quick story, 2005 Nevada 1000 we rolled right before Gabbs. We were able to get the truck on 4 wheels and limp into Gabbs. The pit closed right before we got in so we were bummed and did not have the trailer with us. So we sent a crew back to Tonapa to get the trailer probable 3 hour tour or better. The rest of us headed into the little Bar there for some refreshment and talk about what we need to do to get the truck ready for the next day and how it is going to be a long night as it is late already. One of the locals offers to let us bring the truck over to his house and use his shop to work on the truck it turns out he has a nice Butler style building to prep our truck in with tons of tools, air comp, lights etc. His wife cooked us all a nice Mexican food dinner and feeds like 8 of us. By the time the trailer got there for us we had the truck prepped and where ready to head for Tonapa for some sleep for the next day. The town of Gabbs rocks. Thanks again Gabbs for the warm welcome of the offroad community.