V2R finishline land owner?

osborne

Reaction
Does anyone out there know who owns the land (and contact info) where V2R finishes in Dayton? I'm trying to ride out of there and want to ask permisson. Thanks.

y2kbaja

Reaction
We rode in from a Yerington a few months ago. We were able to get all the way into Dayton with no issues. Should be public land all the way in. I remember a dog park along the way. This may not be the actual race course and finish line but it’s close and does access the road over Como.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

y2kbaja

Reaction
Bikes or cars? And when? I need some dirt.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

osborne

Reaction
What i need is a safe place to park that i can access the dez easily on sxs. We are riding tommorow and fri. I am scouting for a ride i am putting together in april for sxs.

Doug8765

Reaction
There is a camping rv park offroad park right by this years pit 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

y2kbaja

Reaction
I'm not sure how "Safe" you want your equipment but there is an industrial park you can ride from a couple blocks from the dirt. Also the dog park is at the edge of the pavement. I'm not sure about riding from further in town and parking at the Pizza Factory. Keeping in mind the dirt is only 3-4 blocks from hwy 50.

_RJT_

Reaction
I've parked at the BLM access point, also at the Rodeo grounds a few times with no issue.

osborne

Reaction
Thanks guys. Im gonna look around in the morn. Looks like lyon county rec runs the rodeo grounds. Trying to get ahold of them

Everling

Reaction
It is public land. I parked my truck at the BLM sign today and was gone all day. No issues.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Pit 10 in Mina, yes, used that campground this year as the base for our pit there. Full hook-ups and clean bathrooms/showers. Folks who run it are nice and support off roaders as does all the town (what there is) of Mina. UTVs allowed on the streets and trails in and out of town. Only drawback is there is really nothing else there BUT the RV park and the hamburger stand and I believe the RV park is closed December and January and maybe later. They said they leave for about 3 months in the winter and head back to their roots in Cali. Cool retirees that hang at that place.