• Forum membership has its advantages....

V2R Lost and Found

drtrider145

I "found" a Backpack at the Death valley inn the morning of the race and turned it into Dianne with BITD at the start of the M/C race call them to Describe and recover it

drtrider145

Karma will alway return in the Desert

BANNED4LIFE

brunholz jack was lost..........along with $10k and the big trophy at rm520...........:mad:

T Pacheco

I lost a Replay XD 1080 off my helmet before pit 4. I know, slim chance of finding but thought I would throw it out there.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
So far I know of a bunch of in tact spares that have been cleaned up from the goldfield area - 3 from 6100 class. A couple are back in Vegas already. BITD will be cleaning and repairing this course until Labor day so there is still time for things to be found along the journey. Email BITD at BITD@BITD.com and let Diane / Liz know what you may be missing...

On the back pack, it was brought to Reno and was still unclaimed by Sunday Morning - If anyone knows a Rebecca Martinez - There were medications in that name inside the bag. We checked the "martinez" UTV and it was unrelated.

y2kbaja

At Baja Pit 13 Rawhide 1035 came in needing a spare, we put a tire for 1051 in the rack. Later 1051 came in and we put a spare for 1062 in his rack. Hopefully these spares get back to the proper teams.
2015 came in with a flat on the ground and a flat on the car. They were not signed up for Baja Pits so I didn't feel right giving them a tire. BFG next door came over and loaned a tire from 1569. I know they got all the info for those teams.

syudice

2015 here. We did get a tire from BFG and Baja Pits did save the race for us by helping us out. Thanks to all of you out in Rawhide that helped out. The breakfast was great!

Anyone have the info for BFG so we can get the wheel back to the owner and get our wheel back?

y2kbaja

The tire/wheel belongs to Wes Harbor of VORRA. He entered as 1028 but had to race class 1 as 1569. The BFG pit there was out of Yerington. PM me and I can give you the info I have for each.
We felt bad you guys came in and we didn't have a tire for you. We were just getting ready to put a beat up rim on your car since your rims were still good when BFG came over.

bajascott1

I would have been fine letting my tire go to 2015 since we had already passed by. Korey and Darrin told me they almost did...it would have been funny to watch Darrin run after our car....Lol

syudice

Thanks for the offer Bajascott. We ran a 33 and a 31" on the rear. Sprint car style. the right hand turns were much easier;)

y2kbaja

Yeah Korey wasn't sure about loaning the tire/wheel out. He did think about it!

bandit727

I broke down by the start and when my crew came out with the chase truck and trailer to get me one of the wheels fell off my trailer. By the time we realized it and were on our way back down to get the tire somebody had already stolen it. Only three cars had driven that way that could have grabbed it. Big blue dually with an enclosed trailer, green truck with a yellow lab in the bed or this little white 4 runner. Tire is a new 37x13.5 toyo on a 17" black ultra beadlock with a white bead lock ring. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Day was bad enough already without people stealing ****

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

drtrider145

I broke down by the start and when my crew came out with the chase truck and trailer to get me one of the wheels fell off my trailer. By the time we realized it and were on our way back down to get the tire somebody had already stolen it. Only three cars had driven that way that could have grabbed it. Big blue dually with an enclosed trailer, green truck with a yellow lab in the bed or this little white 4 runner. Tire is a new 37x13.5 toyo on a 17" black ultra beadlock with a white bead lock ring. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Day was bad enough already without people stealing ****

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Again desert Karma will return to them , but sorry for the loss of hard earned cheddar

T Pacheco

I drove out and found my Replay, right where the ground wiped it off the side of my helmet!
Made a fun trip out of it with my kid sight seeing, prospecting and camping out for the night.
The camera was fine even though a sweep crew truck with Genaral Tires ran it over.

I also found a drive shaft out there not far from a big rock in the middle of the road. Still looks straight and repairable with the impact to the u-joint .

Gage Werke Composites

I know it's a long shot but lost a gopro at one of the pits. Somewhere between pit 2 and pit 6 most likely. It was a Hero2 with driver footage in a class 2000 car. Also lost a pair of wired ear buds at the finish line. Thanks!

T Pacheco

I know it's a long shot but lost a gopro at one of the pits. Somewhere between pit 2 and pit 6 most likely. It was a Hero2 with driver footage in a class 2000 car. Also lost a pair of wired ear buds at the finish line. Thanks!
If you haven't already, send an email to BITD to see if they have it in their lost and found. bitd@bitd.com