V2R qualifying - VIDEO

racer56

Reaction
Awesome video, I love the natural sound of off road racing at its finest.

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
nice video...

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Cool thanks for sharing. You going to put one up of the Class 1500's who qualified?

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
Cool thanks for sharing. You going to put one up of the Class 1500's who qualified?

who would you like to see? i'm keeping the best shots for my film but i have a ton that i won't use. i was just gonna do 3 small vids one for each day.

trent06

Mush
Reaction

who would you like to see? i'm keeping the best shots for my film but i have a ton that i won't use. i was just gonna do 3 small vids one for each day.

I am sure Ed would want to see the #1567, but if you have any of the #18 that would be good for me!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction

I am sure Ed would want to see the #1567, but if you have any of the #18 that would be good for me!

That would be a big affirmative. I would like to see the Orange Jefferies Racing Avenger #1567. And yeah TT #18 would be nice too. THX