V2R Rootbeer & Beer garden

nohandslance

Reaction
Just want some feed back on the Root beer and Beer garden set up at this years Vegas to Reno race. The Beer garden Tent will be set up next to the live entertainment stage within Camp Adventure. There will be five different breweries serving product plus a root beer section that will have craft root beer and cream soda. Tahoe creamery will be supplying the ice cream for root beer floats. Any suggestions? Should we have a secondary tent to separate the Alcohol from the Non.
See everyone in August.
Lance (little bro to Todd) Jergensen BITD TT#5

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Just want some feed back on the Root beer and Beer garden set up at this years Vegas to Reno race. The Beer garden Tent will be set up next to the live entertainment stage within Camp Adventure. There will be five different breweries serving product plus a root beer section that will have craft root beer and cream soda. Tahoe creamery will be supplying the ice cream for root beer floats. Any suggestions? Should we have a secondary tent to separate the Alcohol from the Non.
See everyone in August.
Lance (little bro to Todd) Jergensen BITD TT#5
well i would keep it as simple as you can less issues trying to get everything moved around can't wait to sample some more of the brews i better make sure the car is fixed fast every night then more time to enjoy the beer garden what kind of cost are you guys doing for this

nohandslance

Reaction
well i would keep it as simple as you can less issues trying to get everything moved around can't wait to sample some more of the brews i better make sure the car is fixed fast every night then more time to enjoy the beer garden what kind of cost are you guys doing for this
Hi Godfather: Looking to charge 2 to 3 dollars for a 12 to 16oz beer, with .25cents per beer going to a local "keep the desert open" cause. Need some suggestions for Nevada groups worthy of some lobby money.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Hi Godfather: Looking to charge 2 to 3 dollars for a 12 to 16oz beer, with .25cents per beer going to a local "keep the desert open" cause. Need some suggestions for Nevada groups worthy of some lobby money.
cool there is a guy that works on keeping the beatty area open for us to race through and has been helping the wildlife it is where we started V2R last year i will get you the info maybey go like 2.25 or 3.25 cause most of us wont want the change and it can go to the group you are working with also just a thought

Desert_Tech

Reaction
You may have already thought of this, but I'll mention it just in case:

Use a wristband system:

Driver's (and co-dawgs) who are wearing a driver's wrist band- get a discount on their purchase

Soda drinkers get one color wrist band and beer drinkers get a different color to help id those who don't have "ID".

Also - I found this info on e-how - "How to plan a community festival" - which may have something that you could use:

http://www.ehow.com/videos-on_2912_plan-community-festival.html

Last edited: