Impressive results for some.

Menzies 9th OA in a Class 10
Glass 11th OA in a Class 8
Caspino 18th OA in his 7200
Jake Jones 21st OA in Class 1100
Foutz 22nd OA in a Stock Full

OldGreen

Reaction
At the awards, did they say whether or not you could take your forfeit day on day 3?

Fourstroker

Reaction
At the awards, did they say whether or not you could take your forfeit day on day 3?

As far as I know you could DNF any one day and still get a finish. The results show you guys with a 3rd Place and 108th OA. Congrats!

OldGreen

Reaction
Thanks. . .we threw a rod through the bottom of the pan on Saturday. .

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Congrats to the COAN boys on the 1st in Jeepspeed and to Kevin Smith for the 2nd in Class 2000

OldGreen

Reaction
Congrats to the COAN boys on the 1st in Jeepspeed and to Kevin Smith for the 2nd in Class 2000

HEY!!!! I feel GREAT about 1736 getting the win. We helped them out a lil' bit out on the course with a slight miscalculation in their fuel plan.;)

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
well i hope that casey see's that the 1600 cars are faster than the 8100's and the 4100's the top three were right there first was in front of foutz and second and third were right behind them they are just big dust makers and don't feel a 1600 car touch them when trying to get around them

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
day 2 times, all i can say is wow.

McMillin 6.57.21.171
herbst 6.57.21.406

less than a 1/4 of a second apart...

35 out of 146 cars out the first day, what a bummer that must feel like...

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
well i hope that casey see's that the 1600 cars are faster than the 8100's and the 4100's the top three were right there first was in front of foutz and second and third were right behind them they are just big dust makers and don't feel a 1600 car touch them when trying to get around them

amen... and when a 1600 gets n front of a stockfull they will light u up as soon as they get a chance... i got in front of Jermey Spirkoff one race right b 4 a graded road and next thing i know he is right there... i move off course, he wont pass, i have to get back on course, he hits me hard as hell then puts his bumper on mine and floors it, i see my tac hit almost 6800 RPM's just b 4 he sent me straight through a 90* right hander... almost ended our race right there....

i now call him Spermey Jirkoff instead!!! haha cause that was a RICARDO CRANIUM thing to do

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
HEY!!!! I feel GREAT about 1736 getting the win. We helped them out a lil' bit out on the course with a slight miscalculation in their fuel plan.;)

Yeah I heard about that. Thanks for the help!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
well First finish we've ever had! Raced Vegas to Reno for 3 years now and this is our first finish! sooo stoked.
The mason trucks did well, First season on both trucks and all. One was 18th overall and one 89th! good works boys!

Ryan_P

Reaction
There are a lot of limited class cars up front in the overall, nice to see. Menzies Top 10 overall in a 10 car, way cool. I think it should be changed to "limited class buggies dorks rule".

07FJRog

Reaction
so if Andy overalled then how do you explain

17:47:03.086 for D pearson, this was the fastest overall time! :eek:

andy was 17:47:52.195

DTL

Reaction
Congrats to the 2091 Competive Metals team of Greg Parker, Tim Lawrence, Joe Laff, co-dawgs and pit support. First in class and 24th overall with a little 1600!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Congrats to the 2091 Competive Metals team of Greg Parker, Tim Lawrence, Joe Laff, co-dawgs and pit support. First in class and 24th overall with a little 1600!

it was a good battle for sure the first day curt and daniel had a nice cushion of 20 minutes second day got two flats in the begining and we were realing them back in on day two almost passed them on the last silt hill cause were both stuck behind a stock full on day three the upper adjuster bolt broke on the way to staging drove it to pit 1 where it was welded solid then later in the day broke a steering ram and it took about 25 minutes to change and get the air out of the system and then pushing to catch back up we were close to smith 59 seconds out of second

it was cool to chase all the pit guys up the course all knowing we were so close good seeing you out there timmy it was a great race in the 1600 class for sure

see ya in mesquite :D

danzar

Reaction

Good job guys, hopefully you still have some ass left after getting chewed by Casey in the impound on day 2.

handlebar

Reaction
I guess bitd doesnt know what DNF stands for.Since this race is in the USA its like NASCAR. Dont finish every lap but get points and money anyway;

Jack

Reaction
If the time out time was 14:45 for day one, How did Chuck Dempsey get 14:60?