V2R updates - stage 2!!!!

450grl

Reaction
Hey everyone - thought maybe we could create a thread for each stage/day?? That way we don't all have to wade through a billion pages to get to each day's current stuff....

So....who's off the line first this morning??

Wait!! I meant STAGE two - can someone fix that title???

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Re: V2r updates - state 2!!!!

Hey everyone - thought maybe we could create a thread for each stage/day?? That way we don't all have to wade through a billion pages to get to each day's current stuff....

So....who's off the line first this morning??
Great Idea!!! :D

Tipracer

Reaction
Any word on who is NOT starting today?

FarinBree

Reaction
Good luck to everyone on the 2nd day!!!!!

Lets go Gary & Ryan 1588 & Mark and Keith TT #9!!! Lets hope for a better day today in the truck!

RockKrawler

Reaction
Gary is pacing himself,Mark will be on the gas trying to make up postion,hope that poor TT can hold together :D

FarinBree

Reaction
I agree!!! Talked to Ryan this morning and says the truck is good to go. Lets just hope for luck that nothing else happens!!! The car is starting 6th today so I'm hoping they can get passed the dust and have a better ride today then yesterday!

RockKrawler

Reaction
Didn't realize Gary was getting that good of a start this AM,was hoping to hear from Slick,but nothing so far.
RK

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Good luck to Perry Coan in Jeepspeed and Kevin Smith in 1600.

Perry should have around an hour lead over 2nd and Kevin was given them hell battling for 2nd in the 1600's until his little mishap with like 3 miles to go. Dont worry about the lost positions You'll get them back today!

Sparky

Reaction
Good luck to all Jeepspeed teams that are taking on this monster of a race! From the chatter on the Jeepspeed boards, it sounds like everyone is ready for Day 2.

tkr

Reaction
Anyone else having trouble with IRC? The entire vehicle list is empty. The TI site seems to be working ok....

FarinBree

Reaction
Ya they did good yesterday. Only one flat near mile 144 and Ryan was able to get it changed without loosing any positions. I'm crossing my fingers they will have another smooth day. I'll keep you updated if I hear from anyone on the team throughout the day.

Sparky

Reaction
Anyone else having trouble with IRC? The entire vehicle list is empty. The TI site seems to be working ok....
Mine is fine. Still shows all the car/truck classes at the start line, and the few MC/Quad guys out on the course.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Kory Halopoff is the in the Letner Racing Tatum car all day driving today, as Harley drove all day yesterday, for some more info.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Are they racing two cars? Cuz it looks like the Alpha in the pics.

Racing one car, and it is the Alpha, dont know what I posted the Tatum LOL, guess I need a little more sleep...