V2R Updates

Dirty Neil

Reaction
I just heard from Doug Bergstrom (Quad Exp #437). He said at the end of the first day, they were in first by about 19 minutes. He said first day was fast high speed stuff. Doug said the second day, the course was rough and rocky. He said they finished day two in 1st, a couple of minutes ahead of Jason Wade's team. He said Wade was on their ass all day. He said Craig Christy's quad was having some problems, heard one of their riders went end over end and damaged the frame. He said he saw Craig in the work area and their motor souned like it was having some problems. He said he believes they have about a 20 minute lead over second place. Good luck guys and stay safe.

Wiseone

Reaction
Matlock Racing was in 2nd place one min back from 1st on both Fri. & Sat. Hopefully today they can figure something out to get by that trophy truck quad of Stuart's.

kenweld

Reaction
#092 Sure would be nice to get the results of the VtoR and my Solo Time, Drove home the next day

trentk

Reaction
anyone know when the results will be posted? I haven't heard any updates on the quad results.