V2R vs IV250 on Broadcast

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
I watched both of these broadcasts today and I'm wondering what others though of each of these productions.

Personally, I liked the V2R broadcast better. I thought they had better footage and I don't like that SCORE's always goes back to previous races and clips that we've already seen. As if there wasn't enough race footage to fill the whole hour.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Last edited:

sb4pro

Reaction
I watched both of these broadcasts today and I'm wondering what others though of each of these productions.

Personally, I liked the V2R broadcast better. I thought they had better footage and I don't like that SCORE's always goes back to previous races and clips that we've already seen. As if there wasn't enough race foot ogre to fill the whole hour.

I liked the IV 250 sadly I missed v2r any knowledge on when it will reair ?

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
any quads or bikes on V2R?

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Don't know when it will air again, I just so happened to see it on the guide.

No bikes on V2R broadcast.

J Prich

Reaction
What channel was the V2R coverage on? MavTV?

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Looks like it will air again today and next Friday on the NBC Sports Network channel

Best in the Desert - Las Vegas

(First Aired: Nov. 15, 2015)
Desert Trick Trucks and Buggies fight to the finish as they embark on the longest off road race in America from Las Vegas to Reno, Nevada.
  • Mon 11/16
  • 1:00pm-2:00pm
  • NBCSN
  • Fri 11/27
  • 3:00pm-4:00pm
  • NBCSN

J Prich

Reaction
Thanks, will have to twist some arms around here and see if I can get someone to DVR it. Living overseas sucks some times!

mexgamer

Reaction
Was it scheduled to be aired yesterday or was it put there to fill in for NASCARS rain delayed race at Phoenix? I tuned in to watch NASCAR and was surprised with V2R, even better!

Fly'n Ryan

Reaction
Even though Superstition (IV 250) is my home desert. The NBC desert racing coverage was way better period!!! I enjoyed that they cut to interview the drivers on car set up and talked about areas on the course. NBC produced more of a "live" feeling program. Very similar to NASCAR live events. The program was all about the race!!! I personally love SCORE racing in Mexico and CBS does a great job, but I get tired of the same old "racing in Baja" history lesson that is 50% of the program to draw in and educate un-familiar viewers. NBC was much more action based.IMO

Last edited: