V4-Trophy Lites

BFreemal702

Why are there so many TL's for sale? I bought TL#1 back in the day and enjoyed racing it. I have been watching the class and have been looking for a class for my daughter who has been racing Karts and now wants to race offroad. Whats going on?

geno760

Why are there so many TL's for sale? I bought TL#1 back in the day and enjoyed racing it. I have been watching the class and have been looking for a class for my daughter who has been racing Karts and now wants to race offroad. Whats going on?
We have a few folks moving up to 6100, another is too busy to race and feels bad his truck is just sitting. Another also has a 6100 program and would like to sell the TL. Come join us, message me and we can chat on the phone if you would like.

MTPyle

There are people that love the TL series. My buddy Chris Wardell is a huge fan and loves his TL.

I think TL is a great way to get into racing. look at Travis Williams that won this years TL series. He moved up to 6100. What a great way to get into racing to make sure you like it before you spend big bucks. And the TL series payout is great.

I like the idea of the current TL series. Not a fan of the new R8 series. Haha.

Mike

43mod

Mike. I am guessing that owning the original r8 might have you gunshy. That poor old beat up truck has come a hell of a long ways w your efforts. Keep an open mind at least and get a tag so you can race if you want to.

MTPyle

We have already changed our truck enough that it won’t fit the rules of the 6800 class.

Putting the truck together this week to test all the new changes at the Rage. Hopefully we get it done. We won’t have the new engine in yet but all other changes will be made. Engine is getting dynoed and dialed before we install it.

I know we will not race 6800, we want to race 6100. We will see how it works out with 6800. Just lots of questions.

Mike

43mod

guilty. Glad you like it my friend. I got to pay off my house and make some long lasting friendships w good people from the sale and Trophy lite.