V8 Prolite numbers

ragracin

RDC Crypto
At the end of last year in Torc, the V8 prolite had a big buzz. Any word on new people moving into the class? At fall run I heard some of the sportsman drivers were looking at moving to prolite and it would be interesting to know if anyone is making the move. Anyone know about any new drivers?

It also seems like there is a lot of support to move to the V8 package in the Lucas series. Does anyone think Loors will make the change? The season is getting closer everyday. Maybe Casey Currie can give his opinion on the V8 vs 4cyl seems how he has run both.

CYS Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Eric Ruppel, Jerry Conrad, and Mitch Dorr are 3 stock guys that are moving to PL.

CJ Greaves is moving to PL also. Greg Adler was racing Casey Currie's old V8 at the Anaheim stadium race a few weeks back, but I don't know if he bought it.

That's all I know....???

ragracin

RDC Crypto
I think in years to come the v8 prolite class could cause some of the sportsman classes to shrink and maybe to go away. Sportsman 2 has had some low numbers and I think people would look to prolite before going into sportsman 2.

MeFirst

RDC Crypto
I think in years to come the v8 prolite class could cause some of the sportsman classes to shrink and maybe to go away. Sportsman 2 has had some low numbers and I think people would look to prolite before going into sportsman 2.

I hope this doesn't happen. I'm not sure what the incentive would be to run sporty 2. It can't cost any more for the truck/motor/etc. for PL that sporty 2. I guess the travel is quite a bit more so there are people with P2's that can run the restrictor plate. Why would anyone new go to this class?