Valley that Time forgot

Vtr_Racing

I watched this show last night and I have to say that its very sad that the environmentalists have used the ESA to virtually shut down farming in some areas of the country. Those of us who have been active in keeping the deserts open and/or vigilant in keeping track of the enviros have seen this battle go on for decades now. Its no secret to us. Hannity was very one sided on the issue and I dont blame him. There is NO reason to give the opposition any more air time then they already have so its justifiable IMO. He makes no bones about what he is trying to accomplish there. The only was to stop crap like this from happening is to take the tool (ESA) away.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,552081,00.html

Racbaja

I have been following this story since Hannity first aired it. This story especially peeked my interest since I live in the Imperial Valley where Farming is a large part of our economy. Senator McCain took this issue to the Senate floor yesterday and was shot down by F#cking Pelosi. Stupid witch is from California, you think she would have had some compassion for her State.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
I have been following this story since Hannity first aired it. This story especially peeked my interest since I live in the Imperial Valley where Farming is a large part of our economy. Senator McCain took this issue to the Senate floor yesterday and was shot down by F#cking Pelosi. Stupid witch is from California, you think she would have had some compassion for her State.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557
Pepsi and compassion/logic/common sense NEVER go in the
same sentence, logically!!:mad:

Vtr_Racing

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557
One thing the Imperial Valley has on their side is the "clean up" they have accomplished from the so called over fertalizing years ago. You may not remember the Salton Sea was supposed to be the next big thing. Resort, fishing, etc......When it got so polluted the money went away and you see what you have now.
They/Pelosi dont care if you have to pay 25$ for a carrot and 15$ for a head of lettuce. They also dont care of the economic impact/jobs that will be lost. Also, security issues along with having to import more of our food supply.

kim

Rescue 3
Let's try to figure out how to cut off water to the tuna factory that is owned by Pelosi in San Fran or wherever it is. This biotch needs to be slapped.

kim

Rescue 3