Vegas- made it finely

speedfun

Reaction
Ya I made it to Vegas today passed tech except my numbers need to be changed to white background and black numbers. Heck ya I was happy as I could be ! after driving all night and getting up at 6 wednesday morning I arrived at 9 missed practice never even looked at the track but I made qualifying. I was so tired from all the thrashing just to get the car on the track I sucked bad ! I was so tired I wanted to pull off 2 laps form the end of the 10min session....
I am happy to say this new style works. Friday will be a super fun shake down.and saterday will be racing.
Who remembers gary gall? He was driving the #3 of John Holmes today what's up with that? Im 54 sunday and still racing owe shizzle I feel great.
I will say I forgot to tighten up one bolt that was only on by 2 threads .. and that would be the tie rod to the rack... one more lap and this was going to get ugly .....

Ok - now start the crap talking my RDC fans.

Perfect Race

Reaction
Lucas Oil Regional race next Saturday the 29th at Elsinore. Pro Buggy Shootout $300 entry fee and $2500 payout with 10 or more cars.....

Hesco

Reaction

speedfun

Reaction
If you dorks don't care then why do you even take the time to post? Kinda confused arnt you? Rdc has many readers that may not give a stick and you don't see them posting do you? Lol:::: fans good or bad ya got love them lol
well it took me till the last 2 laps to get my mo jo back, it was like a door opened and boom... well a top 10 tonight is good for me ! So ill take that and the $100 bucks and look forward to saterdays race and hope this stock transmission hold up! The clutch is slipping so I have to let off to make it grab and that's why I think the trans has not left the room..
now my 2 fans BLOW ME....... lol can I send you guys a tee shirt or some dog doo? Your call..

rpm4life

Reaction
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348330300.971093.jpg
Pat mad cause he missed another photo op:(
Vegas Rocks

dhardesty

Reaction
Hey I'll give Rick credit he showed up! It doesn't matter if you run up front or in the back it takes time, effort, & money to put a car on the starting grid.

Rick your Dune Hopper looks like it has plenty motor, but your gearing is way off bro. When you shift up on front straight sounds like it drops 5K RPM.

I will grab a phot of Rick's car for you Pdailey so you can use as your avitar pix

Dirty*

Reaction
Hey I'll give Rick credit he showed up! It doesn't matter if you run up front or in the back it takes time, effort, & money to put a car on the starting grid.

Rick your Dune Hopper looks like it has plenty motor, but your gearing is way off bro. When you shift up on front straight sounds like it drops 5K RPM.

I will grab a phot of Rick's car for you Pdailey so you can use as your avitar pix
Props to anyone that makes it to the race. I was starting to think Speedfun and his buggy were like "Bigfoot". You only hear about him but never see him.

Speedfun hope your driving can do your talking for you. If you make it to the podium i'll buy you a steak dinner at Sizzler!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction

LOL. Epic. Thanks.

speedfun

Reaction
The stock trans worked great but it needs a close 3 and 4 Saterday night I stuck it in a hole left over from the P4 race .. the motor grader gust filled in a hole and never compacted it SO I tor off a tire after the suprise hole shot me in the air doing a 180 ... that's racing