VEGAS to RENO 2009 ((VIDEO))

TUBA ART films

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtZ_a8Bmq7E"]YouTube - VEGAS TO RENO 09[/ame]

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Nicely done dude, good creative eye and editing.
ya tuba, agreed ..... the music, mixed in with the great production = success !!! you gotts some game, i've also seen some of your "river" video's on youtube -- (some good stuff there too) :eek: :cool:

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Very very nice.....Top notch video.

Demonturtle

Reaction
Great video!! Your vids are always top notch and keep getting better. Keep up the great work!

Does anybody know if Jergensen got a new truck or just running a new style body?

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Great video!! Your vids are always top notch and keep getting better. Keep up the great work!

Does anybody know if Jergensen got a new truck or just running a new style body?
Seemed to me like the same class 1 buggy/trophy truck, but with a new body on it. Definitely like the new body on it and looks like they also made some changes to the back with the spare tires etc. but yes it is still the same buggy/trophy truck he has been running....

trent06

Mush
Reaction
John,

The video is top notch as usual!

Trent

Bink Designs

Reaction

mrmatt

Reaction
AWESOME VIDEO! got me in the mood to race this weekend for sure!

Allen H

Crows
Reaction
Killer video Jon, you always do a great job!

TUBA ART films

Reaction
Harley really went that far with a mag lite? i believe it... lol
yeah i waited forever for him out there in the dark,finally came by with little mag light.still movin pretty good.after her went by i had a 2 mile hike back to my truck in the dark,good times.

meatlog

Reaction
That in-car footage up in the mountains with the juniper trees was really awesome. That is certainly one of the coolest parts of the coarse. Nice work.

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Sweeeet!!! thanks for sharing!!!!! :D