• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas to Reno- anyone need a rider?

Chuckie108

Hello friends. I haven't raced desert in many moons, but I just raced the Taft Big 6 race and I had a blast. Being in my 40's now and back racing, the purpose is always a good time and putting a smile on my face. That being said, I have a bucket list of races I want to get done, Vegas to Reno being one of them. Is anyone looking for, or know of a plus 40 team(or any team) looking for a rider? I'm a SNR Expert rider, and while I haven't done a desert race in many years, I have done lots of racing recently (GP's, Glen Helen Endurance series, REM MX, Loretta Lynn's, etc..) and have good results(which I can provide if needed). More importantly, I'm reliable, easy to get along with, a professional level mechanic, and willing to do my share as far as time and money. If anyone knows of a team that might I might be able to hook up with, please contact me. Or any input on where to post this message is also appreciated. Thanks!

Chuck McCarty
V144
[email protected]
(951) 529 2992

drtrider145

Motorcycle or ATV ?

Chuckie108

Sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, I injured myself at the Glen Helen 6 hour and will be out for around 6 months- so no VtoR for me this year. Thanks for inquiring though. Good Luck!

El Mamito USMC

Sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, I injured myself at the Glen Helen 6 hour and will be out for around 6 months- so no VtoR for me this year. Thanks for inquiring though. Good Luck!
damn that sucks. hope you get better bro